Gronk taking some heat for his post-game partying

tomdayfan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently his ankle didn't bother him enough to keep him from dancing his sorrow away:

Gronk goes wild

At least they waited until after the super bowl to party.

That said, that's not going to make the hoodie happy. I'm sure he was out killing kittens after the game.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Exacly. I wish our guys waited until after each of the four Super Bowls we were in.

As for Gronk, he showed how tough he is by actually playing in the game just two weeks after a high ankle sprain. I have no problem with him having some fun.

My only problem is how in the hell is this guy not a Buffalo Bill.

^^^ This. What are they supposed to do? Game is over. They are in Indy for the night. Stay in their room and watch TV?

Its their day job..you and i go out after work for happy hours, get togethers, etc..football is a game to us...

Funny, but most fans takes those losses way more seriously than any of the players do. Just look at all the love our AFCE rivals are getting here for the past 24 hours.

As for Gronk, he showed how tough he is by actually playing in the game just two weeks after a high ankle sprain. I have no problem with him having some fun.

I'm just wondering if he's drinking after they shot him full of whatever it was that made him able to play.

Exacly. I wish our guys waited until after each of the four Super Bowls we were in.

That was kinda my point. I don't give a **** what the players do after the game, outside of being involved in a shooting ala Ray Lewis.

The 90's Bills did way too much of their partying before the game.

At least they waited until after the super bowl to party.

That said, that's not going to make the hoodie happy. I'm sure he was out killing kittens after the game.

Wasn't it Gronk who gave some girl his shirt to wear at a party and had his nekked upper body tweeted?

The team busted butt for a whole year. They didn't win the game but the guys - especially gronk- had a lot to be proud of. That roster will never play together again so I'm not going to cry over them trying to have some fun together after work is done. Looks worse then it really is

The team busted butt for a whole year. They didn't win the game but the guys - especially gronk- had a lot to be proud of. That roster will never play together again so I'm not going to cry over them trying to have some fun together after work is done. Looks worse then it really is

Who do you think is not going to be back? I mean besides some 3rd stringer?

They have no key guys up for FA except Welker, i believe.

having said that....who cares. Just imagine if picture phones and todays technology was around in the early 90's during the Bills run...maybe we wouldn't be so surprised they lost 4 straight?

The 2011 season ended after the Super Bowl...

Meaning, in 2011...Statistically...Gronkowski had one of the greatest seasons ever put together for a pro football TE--ever!

IMO, homeboy deserves to have a good time!

It's either dance half naked to LMFAO or feel the wrath of Gisele

Who do you think is not going to be back? I mean besides some 3rd stringer?

They have no key guys up for FA except Welker, i believe.

having said that....who cares. Just imagine if picture phones and todays technology was around in the early 90's during the Bills run...maybe we wouldn't be so surprised they lost 4 straight?

Well.... Branch, bge, and welker are offensive starting skill position free agents. I don't know the line or defense offhand. History tells us about 1/4 of the roster will turnover and just because those backups weren't on the field Sunday doesn't mean there wasn't camaraderie built busting butt in the gym, at practice, filmstudy etc.... Enjoy the night together. I won't complain.

Edited by NoSaint