Stevie Johnson is a class act in my book now!

fansince88

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article719758.ece?twobillsdrive

This is a great read. When players making millions can't give an autograph without charging and he does this I say class act. In my book anyways. The article goes on to tell how he flipped the bill when someone in front of him in line had grocerys and a TV. How bout we follow his example and do the same on the scale we can afford. Give it a try people, you will feel good. If you see someone that has a handfull of kids pulling out change to buy milk buy it for them. Ive been there before ( both sides of the issue) and it will make your day to help. Good day to all.

Edited by fansince88

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I'm buying my milk in change and I see someone else I should just buy theirs and go with out right? hah

He has MONEY, spending some on others to get good attention is a good investment. Agent's make sure their clients do this all the time....think about it.

Edited by Jerry Christ

So if I'm buying my milk in change and I see someone else I should just buy theirs and go with out right? hah

He has MONEY, spending some on others to get good attention is a good investment. Agent's make sure their clients do this all the time....think about it.

This is bad form. There's no indication that SJ is getting any financial return on his generosity.

I think he's truly a good guy.

Yeah, losman helping people in buffalo really helped his nfl career. His agent knew just what to do, help some people, and your nfl career will never fail!

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Gee, I wonder why professional athletes are so wary of fan interaction. <_<

This is a great read. When players making millions can't give an autograph without charging and he does this I say class act. In my book anyways. The article goes on to tell how he flipped the bill when someone in front of him in line had grocerys and a TV. How bout we follow his example and do the same on the scale we can afford. Give it a try people, you will feel good. If you see someone that has a handfull of kids pulling out change to buy milk buy it for them. Ive been there before ( both sides of the issue) and it will make your day to help. Good day to all.

At least the Bills were able to save some dough by underpaying this guy on the last year of his rookie 7th round deal! Thanks heavans we did not resign him last year at any point, give him a well deserved raise and lock his services up!

Why So Serious?

Yeah, losman helping people in buffalo really helped his nfl career. His agent knew just what to do, help some people, and your nfl career will never fail!

True. You should only help people/the city if it helps your career.

They better re-sign him. I don't think that any of his silly endzone antics have ever changed my perception of him. He's an immature kid with a good heart. I think he may even be starting to mature. Maybe he can find it in his heart to re-sign with our pathetic franchise.

Even should his heart say yes, his agent will say no. Rightfully so. Unless the Bills offer the most money.

They had every chance, and they let him play out his contract. I guy that does not get hurt, does not complain, and produces. The Bills are destined to be awful. Please note that NOW is the time to resign Byrd and Levitre but we will not, and next year, people will be hoping their hearts find it in them to sign with the Bills.

Hey Jerry, Please read before inserting foot in mouth. See below:

How bout we follow his example and do the same on the scale we can afford. Give it a try people, you will feel good.

In other words if you CAN'T afford to do this, then don't.

:wallbash:

:thumbdown:

That's all I have to say about that response.

Even should his heart say yes, his agent will say no. Rightfully so. Unless the Bills offer the most money.

They had every chance, and they let him play out his contract. I guy that does not get hurt, does not complain, and produces. The Bills are destined to be awful. Please note that NOW is the time to resign Byrd and Levitre but we will not, and next year, people will be hoping their hearts find it in them to sign with the Bills.

Didn't the Bills and Stevie both say they negotiated last offseason but Stevie tabled it when camp started?

Wow, you sound like a giant douche. And when was SJ not a good guy? Oh yeah, he celebrated touchdowns. What a richard.

They better re-sign him. I don't think that any of his silly endzone antics have ever changed my perception of him. He's an immature kid with a good heart. I think he may even be starting to mature. Maybe he can find it in his heart to re-sign with our pathetic franchise.

Well said. And really, those TD antics were really no worse than others around the league. I don't like them, but they were not demonstrative of him being a "bad guy" like some around here would have us believe.

I was gonna post this up yesterday but I chose not to cuz our guys on TBD always have a negative way of looking at positive situations but I'm glad you did...

I was gonna post this up yesterday but I chose not to cuz our guys on TBD always have a negative way of looking at positive situations but I'm glad you did...

I wish people would read the article before commenting, it's about him giving away SB tickets, not him buying someones milk in the grocery store.