The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

Yup. Losing KW really hurt the D, but that didn't make the offense suddenly suck. And losing Freddie hurt, but CJ has filled in admirably. Injuries also didn't make Fitz suck during the streak and didn't make chan formulate bonehead gameplans and in-game playcalls.

When the QB is struggling the rest of the team has to pick up thee slack, they didn't.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm thinking that Chan may have fired himself with this call. It's defenately a possibility. The team was up BIG and had a chance to win a game and he benches a star WR and your biggest offensive playmaker for the ENTIRE game and in turn font score another point and lose the game. It says how important Stevie is and how stubborn and egotistical and spiteful Gailey is that he'd rather punish someone than win a game.

Stevie is a free agent, right? What about the possibility that Chan knows they are unlikely to bring Stevie back and he is sending a message to the players that will still be with the team? A message like: you either do what I tell you to do, or you're not playing and may be gone. You know, the sort of message that coaches like Jimmy Johnson and Marv Levy used repeatedly to change the culture of losing teams.

Stevie is a free agent, right? What about the possibility that Chan knows they are unlikely to bring Stevie back and he is sending a message to the players that will still be with the team? A message like: you either do what I tell you to do, or you're not playing and may be gone. You know, the sort of message that coaches like Jimmy Johnson and Marv Levy used repeatedly to change the culture of losing teams.

idk if it was known before the game, but Id say since he wasnt given the opportunity to come back in and redeem himself by behaving after a TD, odds are he wont be here next year

Well then that makes it truth, kinda maybe. yea lets rip a super bowl squad because of a guy that just doen't get it. Makes sense to me.

Again no one is comparing Stevie to the entire SB teams. It was said that Marv would never allow that... Making it seem like Marv was a saint of coaches... Which he certainly was not.

Agree. Sit him for the rest of the half. Losing the game to teach him a lesson? I'm not sure who is getting the lesson.

Maybe someone saw him with that t-shirt in the locker room, warned him about it and when he still did it....wham, benched.

If this game shows us anything, its that the Bills already posses the talent to compete with a 12-2 team....its the coaching that is lacking....:bag:

Or maybe the coaching is the only thing that makes this squad of rookies and castoffs even remotely competitive?

Whichever the case, your repetitive crusade is getting real old, real fast.

And this is how you lose a team Chan..........Bench your star over petty penalty.......Blow 21 pt lead............If some of your opinions are right and Chan is sending a message to his new players(Stevie not being one of them) Is this as bad as Wade when he ditched Flutie for Rob Johnson.....I gotta say this is pretty bad.......Chan pack your %$#$..........way to prove your point......losing 8 of 9 games YOUR DOING IT RIGHT huh...........Unreal