Nelson's move

BRH

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO at all of you guys, who gives a damn...... his girlfriend, his ball, do what ever the !@#$ you want with it...... at least he scored. Lets talk about the stevie drops, donald jones drops, fitz picks, mckelvin or even drayton getting burnt, not about what a player does with HIS football after he scores! he played that game to the best of his ability and made plays when the ball wasn't throw right to the other team lol.

Lol I think he was being sarcastic bud, or maybe not, but even though i'm not high on his coaching ability, a guy like Gailey would get rid of a player in a heartbeat if they weren't motivated enough.

As for the move, who cares? He even said he wanted to do more but because they were down so much he didn't want to celebrate to much. Nelson never isn't some flashy over the top guy, he's a quiet, humble dude, who does his job, big deal that he did this, knowing he might not play in front of his girl again for a few years. Stop blowing stuff out of proportion

Okay, I'll bite. Anyone else think David Nelson looked like a fool handing the TD ball to his girlfriend?

I can see it if you're winning big or if you're at least playing like you belong on the same field with your opponent. But down 21-0 and getting absolutely strafed?

Unprofessional. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I cringed. I'm surprised the Cowboys didn't hand every scoring ball to her after that.

it was cute, and if she was my girl, I'd crawl all the way over there. .... just like I would be for honey (in case my wife is reading TBD posts). :ph34r:

I loved it...

Okay, I'll bite. Anyone else think David Nelson looked like a fool handing the TD ball to his girlfriend?

I can see it if you're winning big or if you're at least playing like you belong on the same field with your opponent. But down 21-0 and getting absolutely strafed?

Unprofessional. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I cringed. I'm surprised the Cowboys didn't hand every scoring ball to her after that.

from david's side....i thought it was a loving gesture from the heart.

from her side....she looked uncomfortable and rightly so....as an employee (or whatever) of the cowboys, she was put in an akward position of fraternizing with the enemy....wouldn't surprise me if she somehow didn't make the team next year for this stunt.