Fitz has agreed to 6yr 59Mill Contract

buffalo1983

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't like it. he's a mediocre qb. a 3 year 30 million would be best but we still need to look a qbs to find our true franchise quarterback that being said its good to see them actually signing people before they hit f.a

That is for all intents and purposes what this is, amirite?

Isn't that where Marv went? What are the odds?

Is that response for real??

Its not a coincidence... he was brought in by Marv when he was GM because he noticed him from following Coe College is alma mater. I hope that was a joke response at this point?!?

i don't like it. he's a mediocre qb. a 3 year 30 million would be best but we still need to look a qbs to find our true franchise quarterback that being said its good to see them actually signing people before they hit f.a

It's a lot of money. I actually thought Stevie Johnson should've been the first priority of the three. It's becoming clear that Gaiey is a genius and can make any QB look good. I love Fitzpatrick as a leader, but for those of you keeping track at home, he's now had three pretty mediocre/pedestrian games in a row (#'s in Philly game are misleading, he wasn't taking any chances).

Is that response for real??

Its not a coincidence... he was brought in by Marv when he was GM because he noticed him from following Coe College is alma mater. I hope that was a joke response at this point?!?

Oh boy.

That is for all intents and purposes what this is, amirite?

That's how I'm reading it, he's getting $10M this year in the form of a signing bonus, then $33M over the first three years. Leaving $16M for the final 3, right?

Ok well I bet if you go ask Trent or J.P. really nice they will come back and take your 3 for 30 deal. Heck they may take a 3 for 10 deal at this point, then you can hope the cards fall right and we get the 2nd or 3rd best QB in this years class (which we would have to tank from here on out to even have a shot at).

It's a lot of money. I actually thought Stevie Johnson should've been the first priority of the three. It's becoming clear that Gaiey is a genius and can make any QB look good. I love Fitzpatrick as a leader, but for those of you keeping track at home, he's now had three pretty mediocre/pedestrian games in a row (#'s in Philly game are misleading, he wasn't taking any chances).

Why Steve Johnson first? That doesn't make a bit of sense to me.