Jets game and smack talk

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) nobody says nothing nice

2) I was being friendly saying you guys

3) think the important parts is mostly that you don't think I'm trying to be nice

4) because they is jealous of the Jets

5) week 1-4 are like the preseason

6) I know the Bills has good fans

No offense, but may I borrow your diploma? They are a little short in the men's room stalls at my job.

You are picking and choosing words to prove I am not friendly at Bills fans, but look at the title of the post I started. I said it is just funny that Maybin got good when he joined the Jets. I didn't blame the Bills or their terrible defense coaching. That is being friendly. You are not being friendly which is something you should be.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

I didn't say what part of the 80s and 90s Weo but thanks got pointing it out, being a douch and giving fag boy spags more ammo. He was too dumb to know that before you mentioned it. Appreciate that man, who are you A fan of here? And yes I was alive. Thanks for talking down to me like a little boy. @ssclown.

Wait, I think mrags is fake now too. No one can be this simple.

At least the "jimmy spagnola" is a pretty funny character.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/witness-protection.htm

Must be tough having to look over your shoulder all the time. Why should we believe a guy who rats out his friends?

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

Good ones Mr. Internet tough guy. Making fun of a crippled guy? For real? That is not funny. I don't even make fun of the people I personally crippled with my owns hands or a brick or something.

As usual I try to take the high road with the Bills fans by being nice to their team and nobody says nothing nice they all just get mad because they is jealous of the Jets. You are different though because you think you are tough and talk bad about the Jets, but the Jets know that week 1-4 are like the preseason and then they smack people around in the playoffs. I will still try to be nice about the Bills though because they did at least have a good pre-season this year. Good luck against the Skins.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Jimmy don't be angry. You have a lot to be thankful for.

You got a smart daughter goes to Lackawanna College.You own one of the most profitable strip joints in northern Jersey.Your wife's a piece of arse..least she was when you married her.You got those things because you're you...not because you're Calabrese..

There's home schooling and then there's plopping your kid in front of a televison set all day.

Jimmy doesn't seem like the product of home schooling as far as I can tell.

At least most of of those kids seem to do well with spelling and grammar.

Well, Some things is just funny. :wallbash:

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

Good seeing you Spags. We missed Youz.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

You are picking and choosing words to prove I am not friendly at Bills fans, but look at the title of the post I started. I said it is just funny that Maybin got good when he joined the Jets. I didn't blame the Bills or their terrible defense coaching. That is being friendly. You are not being friendly which is something you should be.

Sadly, the guy has a point .... the Buffalo defensive coaching staff under Jauron, Fewell and then Edwards couldn't motivate the kid to play better. ...perhaps it took getting cut 2x to finally light a fire.

Buffalo has drafted mostly for defense the last two years, and even drafted mostly for defense under Jauron...all those DB's :blink:. currently ranked 31st in total defense, 30th in rushing defense, 30th in passing defense.

So the team went from #2 in pass defensive in 09 , 30th in rush defense ..to #3 in pass defense, 32nd in rush defense in 2010...to a total sieve!!!