Wait, what?!?!?!

http://www.shopthebills.com/buffalo-bills-zubaz-red-white-blue-zebra-print.aspx

Zubaz are back in style and theyre back at The Bills Store! Represent the Bills red, white and blue in true old-school fashion with a pair of ultra comfortable and ultra trendy Zubaz pants.

The elastic waist band and loose fit of Zubaz makes them perfect for bumming around the house to watch the game in on a Sunday afternoon, and theyre even better for gearing up and heading to the tailgate party!

Kick it old school with a pair of Buffalo Bills colored Zubaz pants from The Bills Store today!!!

$40 for Zubaz??? :doh: Ultra trendy?!?! :wallbash:

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

This post just made my day. Brings back memories of the Bills of the early 90's when I was not even a teenager. Now, I will be ordering a pair!

$40 does seem like a lot, but it's the Bills store, and perhaps it can be found for less at Dick's or the Zubaz website.

I still have mine and will gladly sell them for $39.99 and free shipping.

I will sell mine for $38.99, free shipping! :rolleyes:

Honeslty, I have a hideous pair of Broncos zubas, from back in the day... somebody I worked with at an old job gave them to me for Christmas, becase they thought I was a Broncos fan, instead of a Bills fan...or they re-gifted! :lol:

btw- saw somebody sporting Bills zubas at the Bills/Giants game this past weekend...bad memories.

Edited by Buftex

Just dropped 35 pounds and sure enough, my "back in the day" zubaz fit. I found them after my wife buried them in a box in the attic along with my beat up SU sweatshirt. I was looking for stupid halloween crap when I just happened to stumble upon them. Now I can show her that once again, I'm in style and $40 to the good. This is what she gets for keeping stupid halloween stuff, a sweet turn of events!