Anyone else scared to death...

NobesBLO13

It's early but I'm getting worried that Miami could be bad enough to win the Luck lottery. Sry if this was already mentioned. We've dealt with Brady long enough we don't need another franchise QB in our division given he lives up to the hype.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never had too much trouble with Dan Marino. And chances are very very slim that Luck will ever be the QB Dan Marino was.

I don't know man. I think the Dolphins should be very happy if they win 1 game.

I hear you but we also had a HOF quarterback of our own in those days.

I was devastated when I saw the colts whooping the chiefs. Irsay most likely made a halftime appearance in the locker room and told painter and Caldwell they'd be getting big bonuses if they threw the game. Luck in Miami would REALLY Fn SUCK

For decades, the Phrase "scared to death" hasn't been mentioned in connection with the Miami Dolphins. Why start now? Because of Luck? Puh-lease. Anyone who thinks that ONE ROOKIE is going to change the culture in that locker room, must not have been paying attention for the past 25 years. The Dolphruits suck.

It's early but I'm getting worried that Miami could be bad enough to win the Luck lottery. Sry if this was already mentioned. We've dealt with Brady long enough we don't need another franchise QB in our division given he lives up to the hype.

No need to worry about something that has yet to happen. Maybe he pulls a Ryan Leaf. You never know.

Scared to death over the Dolphins? Not at all. They suck and will continue to for a few more years.

Who cares? It's so theoretical at this point to be pretty much a waste of time to think about, and even if they get Luck, bring on the competition! I could care less who other teams in our division have as players - We play teams, and if we have a good team (which is something we can control), bring it on!

my biggest worry is Jacksonville

The last thing we need is for Luck to go there and suddenly that pathetic team has "fans"

As long as the Jags are an embarrassment to the league in terms of not being able to sell tickets the Bills will have some measure of safety.

Interesting take. But even Luck won't turn Jax into a football city...

Are you suggesting we lose to the dolphins? :P