Youtube videos of several different celebration locations...

Just Jack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These videos are awesome, thanks so much for posting... We were at home with our 15-month old son, and it was a similar scene. He kept running around in circles screaming, even though he didn't know why. He was just imitating mommy and daddy. :)

I sit near the front (that's me with the khaki hat and Bruce jersey next to Jeff in the Dareus jersey) so my back was turned to the camera - I didn't know it was being recorded. Judging from where the camera is, I'm thinking Devon recorded it?

Anyway, there were about 70 of us there at Gator's (S Holland Rd, Va Bch) and just like our brethren Backers clubs it was pure fandemonium sweetness. What a game!

Thanks for posting this Jack :thumbsup:

AJ Gator's, S Holland between Burger King and Dunkin Donuts.

Awesome to know. I searched and found a place named "Smokeys". We went there before the season and Bills game or no, I'll never go to that shithole again. But I will be at Gators this Sunday!

For those that weren't able to be there... here's a view from the stands on 2 of the biggest plays of the game.

Hope you like them, Go Bills!!

Are you in Section 135? I am in 136, 15 rows up, and I've never felt anything like that before. It was simply awesome. I've never felt so good driving home to Virginia the next day with Bills stuff all over my car.

Loved every minute of this.

Campy long time no see - welcome back! How you doin brother???

Thanks ol' friend, I'm doing well! I've been lurking about; posting very occasionally. Between the play of our Bills and the optimism I have for our Sabres and the Amerks, I've been walking around with a Cheshire cat grin so big my friends and coworkers think I've been hanging with Tommy Chong, so all is good!

I read where you got burned on tix for the opener - that's so not cool. But I guess that is what happens when nice guys put themselves out there - sooner or later somebody takes advantage. I'm sorry it happened. Otherwise, I trust things are going well for you? (I've missed our 7AM coffee-and-beer-fueled tailgate set-ups at Hammer's Lot, those were some good times!) :blush:

I haven't scene Rockpile posting though - next time you speak with him please tell Tom hello for me?

Awesome to know. I searched and found a place named "Smokeys". We went there before the season and Bills game or no, I'll never go to that shithole again. But I will be at Gators this Sunday!

Cool - it'll be nice to meet you after all these years!

When you walk in the main door just turn right and walk to the back room. And just a word of advice: it fills up pretty quickly (a phenomenon of winning games), I'd suggest getting there not much later than 11:30-11:45'ish. Show up early and grab some grub and/or a couple of Labatts (yep, they bring in Blue and Blue Light for us!)

I'll be wearing a 78 B.Smith jersey, make sure you introduce yourself!