Power Rankings

ALLEN1QB

I can almost see that little rat looking dweeb Calyton now. The Bills get a few lucky breaks but now have to contend with the big boys. Rank 22. If this happens I might drive to Bristol and remind him that there is people who can still take his lunch money.

I can almost see that little rat looking dweeb Clayton now. The Bills get a few lucky breaks but now have to contend with the big boys. Rank 22. If this happens I might drive to Bristol and remind him that there is people who can still take his lunch money.

Get that on film please? :D

I can almost see that little rat looking dweeb Calyton now. The Bills get a few lucky breaks but now have to contend with the big boys. Rank 22. If this happens I might drive to Bristol and remind him that there is people who can still take his lunch money.

Hilarious! Well played sir.

I don't care about rankings unless they keep us ranked a lot higher than what we should be. This team seems to thrive off being the underdogs in every game. :)

Tim-

Amen.

This team plays best when they have a chip on their shoulder.

If they keep winning eventually everyone will be talking about them. Chans agenda then is to keep them focused and ready to go. But they are all grown men and professionals. All Chan needs to do is pull out the press clippings from a few years back when the team went 5-1.

NFL= Not For Long. You must prepare and show up every week.

Amen.

This team plays best when they have a chip on their shoulder.

If they keep winning eventually everyone will be talking about them. Chans agenda then is to keep them focused and ready to go. But they are all grown men and professionals. All Chan needs to do is pull out the press clippings from a few years back when the team went 5-1.

NFL= Not For Long. You must prepare and show up every week.

True Dat!

Maybe have Marv come back in and gives the guys a good "up against all odds" type speech from WWII.. :)

Tim-

I can probably get there faster than you.

I don't see how that'd be far off.

We barely beat a middle of the pack team... so we should be in the rough middle of the pack, at best. Until we beat good teams, we won't be ranked among the top.