Power Rankings

ALLEN1QB

I don't see how that'd be far off.

We barely beat a middle of the pack team... so we should be in the rough middle of the pack, at best. Until we beat good teams, we won't be ranked among the top.

Yea we should be in the middle of the pack.....aka around 13 - 17. Not in the bottom third of the league. We beat a bad team and a strong middle of the pack team. I think it would be tough to argue for 15 teams that should be ahead of us. I'll give it a try

patriots

jets

ravens

steelers

chargers? (they haven't proven anything besides beating 1 bad team)

Eagles

Dallas (maybe?)

Redskins ( 2-0 but meh)

Lions (we both killed the chiefs, but we killed a better raider team than the bucs imo)

packers

bears

saints

i got 12 and i don't think the redskins or lions have done anything more to prove themselves than us.

Yea we should be in the middle of the pack.....aka around 13 - 17. Not in the bottom third of the league. We beat a bad team and a strong middle of the pack team. I think it would be tough to argue for 15 teams that should be ahead of us. I'll give it a try

patriots

jets

ravens

steelers

chargers? (they haven't proven anything besides beating 1 bad team)

Eagles

Dallas (maybe?)

Redskins ( 2-0 but meh)

Lions (we both killed the chiefs, but we killed a better raider team than the bucs imo)

packers

bears

saints

i got 12 and i don't think the redskins or lions have done anything more to prove themselves than us.

Since it's only two games into the season, I'm going to take into account some of last season too... that's why I think it'll take more games into this season (with more wins, obviously) before we are considered anything close to legitimate. Going 2-0 doesn't make a team good/great/whatever... every year some team starts off hot and finishes cold, or vice versa.

Going from the 2nd/3rd worst team in the league to 20 is already a big jump over two games. If we beat or compete with the Pats we'll jump up even more and go from there.

In the end, they are silly rankings that don't really matter, so it's whatever. :)

So where does everyone think we will end up this week? Hope we did enough to pass KC & Miami lol

If KC is any higher than 28, that would be ridiculous. That team looks beyond awful, they were already without their star TE, now they lost by far their best player in Charles. Cassell is, and always has been a terrible QB. I think we have a new entry into the Luck sweepstakes...

While I love the fight in the Bills so far, they have played two weak teams. Allowing the amazing Cambell to torch our secondary, doesn't give me any good feelings about matching up with NE this week...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Since it's only two games into the season, I'm going to take into account some of last season too... that's why I think it'll take more games into this season (with more wins, obviously) before we are considered anything close to legitimate. Going 2-0 doesn't make a team good/great/whatever... every year some team starts off hot and finishes cold, or vice versa.

Going from the 2nd/3rd worst team in the league to 20 is already a big jump over two games. If we beat or compete with the Pats we'll jump up even more and go from there.

In the end, they are silly rankings that don't really matter, so it's whatever. :)

In another post you said we beat a mediocre team and the worst team in the league. I'm assuming you meant KC when you said worst team in the league, but that isn't true if you're taking last year into account, when they won their division. So which is it?

Also, since the halfway point last season, the Bills have a winning record at 6-4. Just saying.

In another post you said we beat a mediocre team and the worst team in the league. I'm assuming you meant KC when you said worst team in the league, but that isn't true if you're taking last year into account, when they won their division. So which is it?

Also, since the halfway point last season, the Bills have a winning record at 6-4. Just saying.

KC is missing multiple of their top players, and got blown out two weeks in a row by teams that are unproven as of yet.

Buffalo is relatively healthy and barely beat an unproven team, and played mostly terrible last year.

I think 20 is realistic give or take. Going from 30-32 to 20, imo, is a significant improvement already. I think 2-0 is a GREAT start. But that's what it is... a start. Let's see how they do against the Pats and take it a step at a time.

KC is missing multiple of their top players, and got blown out two weeks in a row by teams that are unproven as of yet.

Buffalo is relatively healthy and barely beat an unproven team, and played mostly terrible last year.

I think 20 is realistic give or take. Going from 30-32 to 20, imo, is a significant improvement already. I think 2-0 is a GREAT start. But that's what it is... a start. Let's see how they do against the Pats and take it a step at a time.

Oh, I see. You're cherry picking evidence to suit your gloomy worldview. Carry on then.

Oh, I see. You're cherry picking evidence to suit your gloomy worldview. Carry on then.

Gloomy?

Not at all, I'm !@#$ing ecstatic man! I'm being patient before proclaiming the Bills are the Bee's Knees of the NFL. The teams we've played? Are they good? Are they bad? All we can do is guess so far, it's only two weeks into the season. If we beat the Pats, I automatically put us into the top 10, if not the top 5. Is that gloom? Not really... I just heavily weight certain things, and one of those is how we play against top tier opponents.

It's early.

Calm down.

We're off to a REALLY freaking good start. I was screaming yesterday louder than I've screamed in a long time. Veins popping out of my head. I was praying on that hail mary, and I'm not a theist at all. But as much as I love the Bills, and as happy as I am that we are 2-0, I'm not going to crown us as champions after two games against questionable opponents.

I remember 5-1 very well. Do you?

Gloomy?

Not at all, I'm !@#$ing ecstatic man! I'm being patient before proclaiming the Bills are the Bee's Knees of the NFL. The teams we've played? Are they good? Are they bad? All we can do is guess so far, it's only two weeks into the season. If we beat the Pats, I automatically put us into the top 10, if not the top 5. Is that gloom? Not really... I just heavily weight certain things, and one of those is how we play against top tier opponents.

It's early.

Calm down.

We're off to a REALLY freaking good start. I was screaming yesterday louder than I've screamed in a long time. Veins popping out of my head. I was praying on that hail mary, and I'm not a theist at all. But as much as I love the Bills, and as happy as I am that we are 2-0, I'm not going to crown us as champions after two games against questionable opponents.

I remember 5-1 very well. Do you?

I'm not buying playoff tickets yet either, but to say we should be in the 20's after those two wins is being a little too gloomy, or cautious, or whatever you want to call it. Bad teams don't blow out the opponent in their home opener, they don't come back from a 18 point halftime deficit to score a TD every time they have the ball in the second half and win, and they sure as heck don't do those things in back to back weeks. You're right that there are a lot of questions left to be answered, but from what I've seen so far, this team is anything but the same old Bills.

I'm not buying playoff tickets yet either, but to say we should be in the 20's after those two wins is being a little too gloomy, or cautious, or whatever you want to call it. Bad teams don't blow out the opponent in their home opener, they don't come back from a 18 point halftime deficit to score a TD every time they have the ball in the second half and win, and they sure as heck don't do those things in back to back weeks. You're right that there are a lot of questions left to be answered, but from what I've seen so far, this team is anything but the same old Bills.

I don't consider the Bills bad.

They are trending up.

I think we agree, other than the fact that I'm a little slower in how I'd move teams up and down on the rankings scale, that's all.

I can almost see that little rat looking dweeb Calyton now. The Bills get a few lucky breaks but now have to contend with the big boys. Rank 22. If this happens I might drive to Bristol and remind him that there is people who can still take his lunch money.

:lol: