Most Depressing Movie - What's your choice?

Mr_Blizzard

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brokeback Mountain

Anybody hear if they made the sequel yet?

In the Back on the Mountain

:D

Any Jane Campion flick. My future blushing bride dragged me to see The Piano and later The Portrait of a Lady... With Portrait, we were literally the only ones in the theater. I came out more tormented after the movies

:wallbash:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I'm going to have to vote for My Sister's Keeper: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078588/

I thought it was going to be a lame chick flick of some sort, but it was very well done and very depressing.

Wait a second, aren't "lame chick flicks" also almost always very depressing? See: Beaches. You got me on the well done part. :D

"They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" Great movie, but a real downer...people hate Jane Fonda, but she is a really amazing actress, and was in some fine movies...this one especially...the title just about says it all...

Jane Fonda is a very talented actor. I love "The China Syndrome", mostly for Jack Lemmon, and I think "Barefoot in the Park" is a great comedy.

As for the hate she gets, well she brought that on herself.

Jane Fonda is a very talented actor. I love "The China Syndrome", mostly for Jack Lemmon, and I think "Barefoot in the Park" is a great comedy.

As for the hate she gets, well she brought that on herself.

I agree on the hate part. I liked Jane Fonda best in "On Golden Pond".