The "I Told You So" crowd

LabattBlue

I put this in the shout box last night, but I thought I would post it in a thread...

Can the "I TOLD YOU SO" crowd wait until at least the 8 game mark before proclaiming that they were right and everybody else was wrong. I feel like I am in 3rd grade again..."na na na na na na...I'm right and you're wrong :nana: ".

I put this in the shout box last night, but I thought I would post it in a thread...

Can the "I TOLD YOU SO" crowd wait until at least the 8 game mark before proclaiming that they were right and everybody else was wrong. I feel like I am in 3rd grade again..."na na na na na na...I'm right and you're wrong :nana: ".

Nah, I'll get it over right now.

I told you so!!!! Na na na na na na...I'm right and you're wrong :nana:

Will the "Bills suck" and Sullivan lovers crowd just relax and let us enjoy a great opening day win??? Is it always cloudy and raining in your world?

I didn't say the Bills suck and I enjoyed the game a lot. Always on the defensive? Give it a rest.

It doesn't make for interesting talk when it is a steady stream of...the media was wrong(see we were right), evans does suck(see we were right), Nix/Gailey are brilliant(see we were right), Stevie Johnson can be good without Evans(see we were right), etc...

Yes, because if there's one precedent set thus far by the doom-and-gloomers it's the exercise of restraint. <_<

Somebody call this guy a wambulance, I think he got his feewings herwt.

Edited by The Big Cat

I didn't say the Bills suck and I enjoyed the game a lot. Always on the defensive? Give it a rest.

It doesn't make for interesting talk when it is a steady stream of...the media was wrong(see we were right), evans does suck(see we were right), Nix/Gailey are brilliant(see we were right), Stevie Johnson can be good without Evans(see we were right), etc...

Yes, far more interesting to watch the usual suspects squat on their talking points and never let up about how much of a joke the franchise is. Those are the conversations that get me about of bed in the morning.

No feelings hurt. Just the same bs in every thread.

Right, and it's the same negative BS when the Bills lose.

It's obvious you have a preference.

Yes, far more interesting to watch the usual suspects squat on their talking points and never let up about how much of a joke the franchise is. Those are the conversations that get me about of bed in the morning.

Right, and it's the same negative BS when the Bills lose.

It's obvious you have a preference.

I've been a fan of this team for 40+ years. I don't need you telling me what kind of fan I am. Nothing like a know-it-all to try and put you in your place. <_<

not to rain on your parade, but I remember a 32-0 shellacking of New England to open a rather lackluster non-playoff season...

That being said, yesterday's performance was simply awesome. I predicted a win based on my impression that our defense was grossly underrated, but our offense was spectacular. The defense was great as well.

I'm holding for nine wins as proof of our being back in the hunt for the superbowl, but I'm much more optimistic about getting the nine wins.

I've been a fan of this team for 40+ years. I don't need you telling me what kind of fan I am. Nothing like a know-it-all to try and put you in your place. <_<

Tell you what can of fan you are? I'd say this thread pretty much does that math for us all.

Try to put you in your place? You just came on here trying to put everyone with a Monday morning post-win smile in their place. Who's the victim here, bub?

Yes, because if there's one precedent set thus far by the doom-and-gloomers it's the exercise of restraint. <_<

Somebody call this guy a wambulance, I think he got his feewings herwt.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=230907002

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2003.htm

:oops:

Given the schedule, I think we'll know for sure at the bye week. In my mind, there are three beatable teams, and three very tough teams in those 6. While my prediction is for the Bills to go 10-6, I have them at 3-3 by the bye.

I like what Gailey said in his presser: basically 'we are a better team this year, but don't go annointing us yet.'

I think the Raiders will be tough. I'd like to see the Bills win a squeaker with a last minute drive--a character building win...

I think the Raiders will be tough. I'd like to see the Bills win a squeaker with a last minute drive--a character building win...

I don't see a squeaker... I see another chance for the Bills to dominate. After the Bengals game, we'll be 3-1 in my estimation, and then we will see what happens. The easiest part of our schedule is by far the first 1/4- what I saw as an easy win against Washington has now become a coin toss.

Edited by BmoreBills

Could the " can you wait until week 8, we suck we always suck" crowd go away

But...but...I am right! :nana:

(You started it - I really don't see too many 'I told you so' posts or threads, but I do see WAY too many 'Hold on, morons, it's only one game' posts)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Bam

What kind of phony ass fans, after going into arrowhead and handling the chiefs, would snatch a celebration from the real fans with such a moronic post? What a joke, we have all been around all these years of losing, instead of waiting to see if we keep winning, live in the now and celebrate a great win on the road in one of the toughest places to play against a team that won their division last year

I feel that the people who had correctly pointed out that Fitzpatrick and the new additions on defense would provide the basis for a turnaround season should be granted some gloating rights today after a ridiculous blowout in KC. I haven't done it (yet), but I might have to if the pessimists start talking down this group again. There are no absolutes about any NFL team until about 6 weeks in. I think we Bills fans can focus on the positives we saw while discussing the dreaded "let down" possibility of next week's game.

It's so great to have this feeling that something very special is brewing from the ground up. They had better no blow it all with a loss next week...LOL

Jeez we had to wait until November last year to enjoy a win. Embrace the win and enjoy it, and hope we see more like that going forward. I think everyone most fans are well aware one game is not an ultimate season predictor.

I fixed your post and I was not lumping all Bills fans under one umbrella.

Here's hoping they win 10 games and prove me wrong. I certainly won't be proclaiming that they will heading towards my prediction of 5 or 6 wins after they lose for the first time. :rolleyes:

GO BILLS!

Edited by LabattBlue

I fixed your post and I was not lumping all Bills fans under one umbrella.

Here's hoping they win 10 games and prove me wrong. I certainly won't be proclaiming that they will heading towards my prediction of 5 or 6 wins after they lose for the first time. :rolleyes:

GO BILLS!

You "hope" we win ten games?

Do you "hope" for a job In the mailroom?

How about hoping for 19!

i was ecstatic to come home and see the score (decided to go to the lake on a beautiful day fully expecting disappointment). i'm glad to hear "told you so" although disappointed it could be said by the pessimistic side, including me, so many more times in the past.

i was ecstatic to come home and see the score (decided to go to the lake on a beautiful day fully expecting disappointment). i'm glad to hear "told you so" although disappointed it could be said by the pessimistic side, including me, so many more times in the past.

This makes me want to puke, I missed my wifes birthday party so I could watch the game, told her I will take her out thursday. "I didn't watch because I expected a letdown" yuck, I'm dry heaving right now...... Your a fan

I don't see a squeaker... I see another chance for the Bills to dominate. After the Bengals game, we'll be 3-1 in my estimation, and then we will see what happens. The easiest part of our schedule is by far the first 1/4- what I saw as an easy win against Washington has now become a coin toss.

Wasn't predicting, rather saying I'd like to see it happen. They lost a lot of close ones last year because they couldn't finish. I'd like to see them close the deal on a close one at home.

Really? Kinda gay. Did you have a picnic basket too? IT WAS OPENING DAY IN THE NFL!!

I just want to see them play that well against the Patriots-Jets :worthy:

NFN but what a difference a year can mean, to both the Bills & KC. That KC team that didn't look ready to play in all their pre season games much less their home opener. I gotta wonder if it was was wise choice for KC's HC Haley to hire new OC Jim Zorn. Because he was fired as HC in Washington, fired as QB coach in Baltimore. Charlie Weiss bolts back into the college ranks for the same type of job as OC which kinda doesn't make sense, unless he hated working for Haley?

Anyway, a lot of fans here were saying the Bills could easily win 3 of their first 4...KC-Raiders-Bungals and then fall on their face the rest of the season because the schedule looks so difficult.

All I know is the real test will come in week 3 against the Patriots, I'd have to say winning builds confidence and if the Bills can pull off a win against the devil himself...well then, I will bend a knee to this HC & GM! :D

P.S. I just want to read what "paintmyhouse" has to say about Fitz, does he still suck?

Edited by Harvey lives

Seriously Kids...I've been admittedly negative about this Bills Team and Fitz as our Starting QB for a while now...And thank the good Lord above if I was wrong...There is nothing I would like more than to be wrong about that...

But it's threads like this that keep me from Posting as much as I used to around here...How could anybody not be thrilled with yesterday's Game? Who the fug cares what anybody thought a week ago good or bad?...The Bills went out on the field and gave each of us evidence that they MAY be OK...And they sure as hell were the better Team, on the road no less...

So instead of worrying about who said what and whose a real fan and all that 3rd Grade crybaby crap can we not actually keep the conversation towards Football (you know...the stuff that actually matters on and off the field) and get back to being a well educated Football Board the way we were years and years ago?

Just saying...GO BILLS!!! B-)