Ok, who gets your game ball?

92 members have voted

1. 1. Game ball?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick (208 yds, 4 TD, 0 INT)
    • Fred Jackson (112 yards, general beast)
    • Scott Chandler (63 yrds, 2 TD in first game as starting TE)
    • Stevie Johnson (66 yds, TD)
    • Bryan Scott (8 solo tackles, 3 for loss, and 1 sack)
    • Demetrius Bell (Tamba who-li?)
    • Marcell Dareus (dictated line of scrimmage in 1st NFL game)
    • Drayton Florence (1 INT and blanket coverage all game)

I'll post one of these threads for every Bills win. Let's see who has the most game balls by season's end. My vote goes to Bryan Scott for yesterday. Probably his best game as a Bill.

Sage, got to agree that Bryan Scott had an awesome game, as did several other DB. Byrd looked like a new man and who is this Wilson guy?

Overall, though, Freddy gets my game ball. He got the tough yards. He got decent yards time after time behind the same run blocking where Spiller got buried.

And he did it over and over and over again. Then he caught passes. Then he blocked, and blocked well.

So my game ball goes to Freddy Jackson.

So hard to pick. All those guys were outstanding. My vote is for Freddy. His extra effort to get the first down on a couple of those runs...thats what its all about.

EDIT: Honorable mention to Byrd. No longer just a cherry picker. He looked very strong cleaning up on tough tackles.

Edited by gringo starr

My original inclination was to give it to FITZ, but now that I think of it, can I give it to the OLine? I mean after hearing through pre-season how bad they were, how they couldn't stop anything, I was surprised and happy to see them play well. They really pushed the Chiefs around on running plays, and FITZ had a lot of time to throw.

So my vote goes to the O Line!

Surprised to see so many votes for Fitz, he also had some rough drives. Jackson was very very good consistently and Bell and Chandlers were the big surprises imho. Personal vote went to Jackson, over 100 yards rushing against KC is just very very good.