Dareaus Should Sit

Dareus' ankle is apparently still bothering him. He should sit in the last exhibition game and have two weeks to get it better for the opener. He can still work on conditioning etc.

Sit? He should be cut. Guy's to injury-prone to secede in the NFL.

I have actually wondered about this. While players like have been sitting out practices and games with reportedly very minor injuries, Dareus has been practicing and playing through his. Why? Is he trying to show his toughness to the team or does he feel so far behind as a rookie starter that he needs to be on the field? You'd think that he'd be one of the guys that the Bills would be eager to protect in anticipation of a long season.

I have actually wondered about this. While players like have been sitting out practices and games with reportedly very minor injuries, Dareus has been practicing and playing through his. Why? Is he trying to show his toughness to the team or does he feel so far behind as a rookie starter that he needs to be on the field? You'd think that he'd be one of the guys that the Bills would be eager to protect in anticipation of a long season.

Simple. The guy wants to play. That's what winners do. Winners want to be on the field and being held out of a game for a minor nick is just dumb. He is motivated. Nothing wrong with that.

Simple. The guy wants to play. That's what winners do. Winners want to be on the field and being held out of a game for a minor nick is just dumb. He is motivated. Nothing wrong with that.

Good to see a motovated player. I think the Bills staff would hold him out if they thought it was anything serious that couldn't be played through.

Hes prob just not a b*tch and doesnt care if he has a boo-boo. There are a number of injuries that dont get worse if you play on them. One would be the charlie horse he has in his calf.