Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anythings suspendable under the league conduct policy if Lord Roger wants to.

though technically true (see terrelle pryor being suspended for things that happened at ohio state during the last cba, which he wasnt even in the league for) i would think that especially with a high profile star and a banned substance there would be pretty strict guidelines and the NFLPA would be able to fight it if he didnt follow those guidelines...

Edited by NoSaint

Was watching the Graham/Skurski video chat. Graham said --- and I'm paraphrasing -- "We don't want to get into that until we know more" when asked by Skurski if he wanted to answer a question that was posed. So, at least the Buffalo News is looking into it.

though technically true (see terrelle pryor being suspended for things that happened at ohio state during the last cba, which he wasnt even in the league for) i would think that especially with a high profile star and a banned substance there would be pretty strict guidelines and the NFLPA would be able to fight it if he didnt follow those guidelines...

Right, but being caught by police or border agents with the substance probably falls under those strict guidelines.

Was watching the Graham/Skurski video chat. Graham said --- and I'm paraphrasing -- "We don't want to get into that until we know more" when asked by Skurski if he wanted to answer a question that was posed. So, at least the Buffalo News is looking into it.

I sent in a question about the Merriman rumor. If nobody else did, then I bet it was in response to that.

I would like to dismiss this, but I am also an Orioles fan and this is exactly how the Palmeiro thing came out:dubious chatter on message board earlier in the day before anyone in the media reported it.

I am also an Orioles fan, its good to know there is another cursed person out there!

This is getting better by the minute. Now the player is SJ.

Ironically, bb.com's new front page has Merriman (and Dareus).

Why is it SJ? They just changed the page. Happens all the time. And the Bills wouldn't have Merriman on the front page if they knew this. Is it possible for someone to get caught with steroids at the border and the team not being informed about it? He wasn't arrested, whoever it was. Is it possible that this Moran is actually breaking a story that no one on the team knew about and the NFL will have to investigate?

I sent in a question about the Merriman rumor. If nobody else did, then I bet it was in response to that.

I did too - didn't even make it up on the chat, so I guess they're waiting for truth to come out. Imagine that...