Evans traded to Baltimore

Jdragon2

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

I think it was a wise move. Evans trade value only goes down from here. We have a **** ton of young guys. I am happy for Naaman--this likely seals his spot on the roster.

This team is looking better everyday.

I have to agree. As much as I hate seeing Evan's go, it's best to get something for a player before you can get nothing for him. With the WR corps the Bills have right now, I think the slack can easily be taken up with minimal effect on the pass game production. What is interesting now is how Stevie will perform when he is seeing the majority of double teams....and who becomes the #2, Easley?

So we should probably trade Kyle Williams too since he getting up there in age and we got good young talent like Troupe and Darreus.. Heck lets trade MCgee too since we got Aaron Williams now, lets trade Stevie Johnson too since we got Rosevelt, lets trade merriman since we got carrington, lets trade Davis since we got moats...Hell lets just trade anyone that has a guy younger than him in his same position.. I really hope you don't think getting rid of good players like Lee to keep a guy like Naaman is a good idea...We should have kept him for one more year to be sure Stevie wasn't a fluke....This sucks.!

With the exception of McGee I agree with you. I happen to think McGee is the most overrated Bills' player in recent history.

More from Drayton. I couldn't agree more. This is just friggin stupid:

DraytonFlorence Agent 29

Are we trying to win now or later????#wtfnoworlater

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

jason murawski

BibleBasher666 jason murawski

by DraytonFlorence

@

@DraytonFlorence MAKES NO SENSE! Are we trying to win?Seriously...

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Chris Winkler

cwink1 Chris Winkler

by DraytonFlorence

@

@DraytonFlorence summing it up well.. Sorry you're stuck here.. think of the bright side, have a big year and we'll trade you to a contender

So let's look at our Receiver core for this year (oh, which starts in a month btw):

1. Johnson: good.

2. Nelson: Shows promise, nothing proven.

2. Parrish: hurt, questionable.

3. Easley: hasn't played a down of even pre season football.

4. Davis: scrub.

5. Jones: special teamer.

6. Roosevelt: fan favorite? I guess that's all you can really say.

7. Oh, and a 4th round pick next year. Almost forgot that.

Pathetic.

Don't forget Hubbard who will almost surely be suspended by the league ....if he even makes the team.

Me: Bills just traded Lee Evans to Baltimore.

Guy in my office who's not completely oblivious to sports: Who's Lee Evans?

Most people outside of the 716 area code, would say the same thing about Kyle Williams as well.

The front office is doing exactly what they said they would.. building through the draft. Lee is going to help this team win a superbowl in the next 2 years so the deal actually makes sense. 2-3 years down the road this team has a real chance to be good, Lee would have been on the downswing at that time.

I like Lee but this deal makes sense

My least favorite word is sports: rebuilding. It's basically just an excuse for suckage. Well, we're rebuilding so by us losing we're justified. Or by us making a horrible trade it's justified because our fourth round pick will pick up someone better than him...?

SOB....what the heck is going on in the Bill's front office???!! :wallbash:

Nix is trying to remove the stink of losing. He's removed almost all of our players from the previous regimes save a few talented guys and some standup guys. I think Lee was a standup guy, but his production has been poor lately. We may have some young talent so he's gambling that one of them can step up.

DraytonFlorence Agent 29

»

jason murawski

by DraytonFlorence

@

»

Chris Winkler

cwink1 Chris Winkler

by DraytonFlorence

@

@DraytonFlorence summing it up well.. Sorry you're stuck here.. think of the bright side, have a big year and we'll trade you to a contender

Saying he is pissed is an understatement. He's probably pissed now for signing with the team.

DraytonFlorence Agent 29

»

jason murawski

by DraytonFlorence

@

»

Chris Winkler

cwink1 Chris Winkler

by DraytonFlorence

@

Drayton should watch his tongue or his ass will get traded too. Not exactly the team first response I bet Gailey was looking for.

The front office is doing exactly what they said they would.. building through the draft. Lee is going to help this team win a superbowl in the next 2 years so the deal actually makes sense. 2-3 years down the road this team has a real chance to be good, Lee would have been on the downswing at that time.

I like Lee but this deal makes sense

So, we can put you down for a Bills SB win in 2011 or 2012?