Evans traded to Baltimore

Jdragon2

Well the good news is that this opens plenty of cap room to sign the next Marcus Easley, Shawn Nelson, Reggie Corner, Derek Fine, Dwayne Wright, Ko Simpson or Duke Preston that we draft in the 4th rd next year.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salary dump. I'm glad they got something though, instead of letting him walk away and get nothing in return.

He is considered cheap at what his salary is for the next 2 years. So i dont get the salary dump? Also we r way below the cap floor,,, way below.

I certainly think the Bills could have used him, but IMO we are not contending for a playoff spot this year..I would have preferred to keep him, but I am ok with trying to build for the future...For those hoping Namaan was going to make the roster, it is certainly looking good for him now.

I think some have been overly hard on Evans, he really hasn't had a good NFL QB throwing to him not to mention bad coaching. He is going to a talented Baltimore team, don't be surprised if he has a big year as their deep guy. Flacco has an arm, and a decent O-line.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

A fourth round pick!!! You have got to be kidding me.

This franchise is an utter joke. The sad thing is, Gailey will be creative enough and Fitz will have enough good games that they'll end up winning four games or so. That will put us out of the running for Luck, unfortunately.

On another note, is everyone here tired of Nix's stress on his scout rankings of guys that he's signing -- Urbik, Buster Davis, Merriman -- despite a complete lack of or major fall-off in production? It appears that we hired an elderly lifelong scout as a GM and expected to not manage like a scout.

What did you expect them to get for Evans? A 1st rounder? A 2nd rounder? Joe Flacco? Evans stinks. He caught 35 passes last year for 500 yards. Big deal. Yeah, yeah I know he took away the double coverage. What was his excuse the year before when TO was on the opposite side? The few games I went to last year he looked like he was being single covered exclusively. Have we won anything with Evans on this team the last 8 years? This team is in a rebuild mode. It was a numbers game with the receivers & Evans was the odd man out. I guaranty he will not catch more then 40 balls with the Ravens either. He is just not that good & to be quite frank was really never that good. He was no Andre Reed & he was no E Moulds.

Just because they traded lee evans doesnt mean theyre "in the luck hunt" the guy had 4 tds last year. But still, WTF how does that help us!

Larry Fitzgerald also had only 6 TD's last year, despite playing in 3 more games than Lee. TD's alone don't really say all that much now do they?

Lee actually deserves this. He's a good guy. Good player. And his been stuck in this horseshit organization for too long.

Good Luck Lee. Enjoy the NFL playoffs.

What the Hell.....................! URGH..! My coffe mug I got for Christmas from my 11 year old daughter had Poz on one side and Evans on the other, WTF am I to do now..! Drink bottled water and paint a picture of steve Johnson and Fitz on it..! I love and Hate the Bills..!