UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

On 4/28/2021 at 7:05 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Furthermore, the aircrafts were over Navy-protected nuclear sites.

I hate to nag, but I'm quite interested in where the reference is for this claim.

No response for a couple days, but I'm hoping.

You came to this conclusion from somewhere else, and I am interested in finding out where that was from.

I have operated in the area where these were recorded.

The US, nor any other country that I'm aware of, does not operate nuclear facilities in international waters.

So where is the area, and where is the claim?

Edited by sherpa
  • Eyeroll 1

On 4/29/2021 at 11:04 AM, sherpa said:

The claim comes from somewhere.

I'm interested in where it came from and what the actual claim is.

I don’t have any other info other than what was mentioned in the news reports. Here is a detailed article on the full events observed by the Navy.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/39913/multiple-destroyers-were-swarmed-by-mysterious-drones-off-california-over-numerous-nights

It is stated that they were near the Navy base on San Clemente Island, which I believe, is close to the now closed San Onofre Nuclear Power Plant. Possibly that is the site that the Navy is overseeing.

Considering that this thread is 167 pages long I thought that it was of most importance to note that for the first time ever the Navy is claiming that they have absolutely no idea what these sightings were but that they do believe that they were something real.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

The Navy operates near the San Clemente Island facility.

Those operations have nothing to do with the closed San Onofre nuclear power plant, which is on the mainland, south of the city of San Clemente, (not the island), and was run by Southern California Edison.

the Navy does not defend civilian nuclear power plants.

Very few aircraft operations are conducted on San Clemente Island.

Years ago we would use targets there, but environmental pressures have pretty much ended that, and even then it wasn't used much.

The area that those FLIR images came from is called the SoCal Operating area, and is where carriers operate during work ups for Pacific cruises.

It is international waters.

Anyway, not trying to be impolite, but linking these recordings to a suggestion that there is some nuclear component is a non starter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

so we buying into the theory the aliens live under water?

It's possible!  They seem to be around water a lot with this new breed of military sightings that are being investigated.

I guess it's a good place to hide if you don't want to be detected by humans.

This is worth your time if you didn't see it yet:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 11:21 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Any alien signals detected yet or is math still math?

Was wondering how long it would take you..... I was starting to think you may have been sick, or locked up. Peeped in the thread here and there once in a while and was surprised I didn't see it yet. You're getting better with your UFO thread addiction, getting better taking longer breaks in between.

Keep up the work, you can fight this.....

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

With the recent report that the US can't explain dozens of UFO sightings...this is definitely a UFO.

Lol, it's like who would really think the government would be truthful, not just about something like this, but pretty much about a lot of things really lol.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

With the recent report that the US can't explain dozens of UFO sightings...this is definitely a UFO.

I like that the government says "We don't think they're extraterrestrial or Russian or Chinese."  Okaaaaay, who DO you think possess this future tech?  Is it Gates, Besos or Musk? 🤣

DIG UP THE OCEAN UFO, US GUMMERMENT! 

27 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I like that the government says "We don't think they're extraterrestrial or Russian or Chinese."  Okaaaaay, who DO you think possess this future tech?  Is it Gates, Besos or Musk? 🤣

DIG UP THE OCEAN UFO, US GUMMERMENT! 

I believe they've said they don't know, and they've never acknowledged the existence of  "future tech."