UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Damn. Guess we can close it now.

They said “probably”, and that was one of many shapes in many oceans. I’d start checking Lake Erie and the other Great Lakes while we are at it!  There is also a retention pond at the end of the road I have questions about.  

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/video-shows-spherical-ufo-off-california-disappearing-into-ocean.amp

LOS ANGELES - Leaked Pentagon footage of a spherical flying object seen flying off the coast of San Diego shows the UFO soaring through the air before suddenly diving into the ocean. 

Episode 2 The Truth Is Out There GIF by The X-Files

• 2 weeks later...

"Key building blocks of DNA that previous research mysteriously failed to discover in meteorites have now been discovered in space rocks, suggesting that cosmic impacts might once have helped deliver these vital ingredients of life to ancient Earth."

Meteorites could have brought all 5 genetic 'letters' of DNA to early Earth

37 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

"Key building blocks of DNA that previous research mysteriously failed to discover in meteorites have now been discovered in space rocks, suggesting that cosmic impacts might once have helped deliver these vital ingredients of life to ancient Earth."

But Sitcom Meth?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bad Things said:

We're all aliens

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

We're all aliens

It’s funny to watch established facts and newly discovered ones be used as pointing to the likeliness of alien intelligence when they don’t  point to that at all.  It doesn’t matter either way whether DNA’s building blocks originated on Earth or came from a meteorite.  

Don’t get a me wrong, I’m not saying it points away from there being other intelligent life in the universe.  It doesn’t.  There are myriad things that do, but that isn’t one.  It just doesn’t point toward it either.  It is an interesting observation and significant, but like so many other things it gets twisted away from science toward science fiction.

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

It’s funny to watch established facts and newly discovered ones be used as pointing to the likeliness of alien intelligence when they don’t  point to that at all.  It doesn’t matter either way whether DNA’s building blocks originated on Earth or came from a meteorite.  

Don’t get a me wrong, I’m not saying it points away from there being other intelligent life in the universe.  It doesn’t.  There are myriad things that do, but that isn’t one.  It just doesn’t point toward it either.  It is an interesting observation and significant, but like so many other things it gets twisted away from science toward science fiction.

Okey dokey, thanks for letting me know! 👽

On 4/28/2022 at 8:43 AM, 4merper4mer said:

It's just another one of those great, newly discoveries they continue to make. What makes it even more interesting is they continue to discover more and more new things and getting answers that was/is unknown. New discoveries will continue as we go on and one can only wonder what interesting evidence will be discovered in the future.

Makes it pretty clear to me that nobody has the slightest clue what's is or isn't out there when there is new discoveries still being made and so much unknown that's waiting to be discovered.

Anyway, my 2 cents

12 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

It's just another one of those great, newly discoveries they continue to make. What makes it even more interesting is they continue to discover more and more new things and getting answers that was/is unknown. New discoveries will continue as we go on and one can only wonder what interesting evidence will be discovered in the future.

Makes it pretty clear to me that nobody has the slightest clue what's is or isn't out there when there is new discoveries still being made and so much unknown that's waiting to be discovered.

Anyway, my 2 cents

I agree with almost all of your first paragraph but almost none of the second because….math.  In any event the universe is certainly the most interesting topic there could be IMO.  

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I agree with almost all of your first paragraph but almost none of the second because….math.  In any event the universe is certainly the most interesting topic there could be IMO.  

I feel ya...and I'm not wanting to get all up into this and all that....

but this math that you talk about that clearly you're going to live and die by doesn't mean much to me. Reason being is that there can be flaws, like there could be a mistake or maybe with these new discoveries that will continue to be found, someday one of them could turn out to be a kind that could change some things or everything they thought was known. Something that could change or make adjustments  to a lot of "math".

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I feel ya...and I'm not wanting to get all up into this and all that....

but this math that you talk about that clearly you're going to live and die by doesn't mean much to me. Reason being is that there can be flaws, like there could be a mistake or maybe with these new discoveries that will continue to be found, someday one of them could turn out to be a kind that could change some things or everything they thought was known. Something that could change or make adjustments  to a lot of "math".

You're talking about changing the variables. What an interesting concept....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Doorway to cave found on Mars but scientists cover it up with made up reasons it's not actually a doorway...

Sorry, NASA Didn't Spot a Secret Doorway on Mars - CNET

I'm sure I'm missing something, but that explanation didn't make complete sense to me, sure it's much smaller than the picture made it look but that doesn't seem like what the issue is.