Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. Last season Santonio Holmes had 52 receptions and 6 touchdowns. The reports I have read say he got 5 year/50 million dollars from the Jets, with a whopping 24 million guaranteed.

Blockers make lots of money too. RT or not, my guess is that if the Bills want him it will take an offer in the neighborhood of the above, but we shall see.

Bill, not that it's any consolation...you have to at least be pleased to see that the Bills are giving it the old college try with a large football player at an important position? ;)

I've been to both cities, Atlanta has a lot more going for it. (though there are definitely bad neighborhoods)

Atlanta's a shithole once you get outside of buckhead. And yes, I've been there lived in Georgia with my Uncle Sam for four years.

whoa pump your brakes bud Have you been to Atlanta ? Find me someone who likes it

Been here 7 years and love it. Great city with TONS to do at all times. 9 months of good weather. Out of the 6mil people here, it seems at least 4mil are pretty girls between the ages of 20-28. Lots of successful businesses, and lots of money being passed around.

Sorry but unless you are from Buffalo and have family there, its not even close. Atlanta is the LA/NYC of the south. Couldnt be a better place to be a 20-something/30-something millionaire.

Atlanta's a shithole once you get outside of buckhead. And yes, I've been there lived in Georgia with my Uncle Sam for four years.

I live in Atlanta now. Jobs are fine, plenty to do. Buckhead, Virginia Highlands are OK, but car break-ins, someone getting mugged or murdered fills the news, not just leads the news. I worked downtown, riding MARTA, their commuter train. You walk out of the station each morning welcomed by the smell of piss every day. Cheating scandals in their schools, corrupt politicians. Lovely place. It is convenient as a Delta and AirTran hub, if you travel a lot.

Out of the 6mil people here, it seems at least 4mil are pretty girls between the ages of 20-28. Lots of successful businesses, and lots of money being passed around.

Only because it's the sex trafficking capital of the US :nana:

I live in Atlanta now. Jobs are fine, plenty to do. Buckhead, Virginia Highlands are OK, but car break-ins, someone getting mugged or murdered fills the news, not just leads the news. I worked downtown, riding MARTA, their commuter train. You walk out of the station each morning welcomed by the smell of piss every day. Cheating scandals in their schools, corrupt politicians. Lovely place. It is convenient as a Delta and AirTran hub, if you travel a lot.

Plenty of car break-ins, muggings and murders in Buffalo. As a matter of fact, 3 female friends of mine were just assaulted in Allentown over the weekend. A guy beat one of them with a bat as he was mugging them. my truck was broken into 3 times in the 3 years I lived off Elmwood. Not once in the 7 years Ive been in Atlanta. And I live right in the heart of the city, not the burbs.

School scandals and corrupt politicians have Buffalo written all over them!

My point is, the same crappy stuff applies to almost every city. Whether it's Atlanta, Buffalo, or wherever. There is more of it in Atlanta because there are 6MILLION people here, as opposed to... how many left in Buffalo?

If anyone thinks that football players, or any millionaire, would rather live in Buffalo because of some of these things, they are sadly mistaken. Atlanta is (unfortunately) 1000x more attractive.

Edited by DrDareustein

Plenty of car break-ins, muggings and murders in Buffalo. As a matter of fact, 3 female friends of mine were just assaulted in Allentown over the weekend. A guy beat one of them with a bat as he was mugging them. my truck was broken into 3 times in the 3 years I lived off Elmwood. Not once in the 7 years Ive been in Atlanta. And I live right in the heart of the city, not the burbs.

My point is, the same crappy stuff applies to almost every city. Whether it's Atlanta, Buffalo, or wherever. There is more of it in Atlanta because there are 6MILLION people here, as opposed to... how many left in Buffalo?

If anyone thinks that football players, or any millionaire, would rather live in Buffalo because of some of these things, they are sadly mistaken. Atlanta is (unfortunately) 1000x more attractive.

Indeed it does. Your points concerning Atlanta are true through and through. Even more so, it applies to NBAers. I have two friends that are teachers in Atlanta (not the millionaires you speak of) who absolutely love it.

Indeed it does. Your points concerning Atlanta are true through and through. Even more so, it applies to NBAers. I have two friends that are teachers in Atlanta (not the millionaires you speak of) who absolutely love it.

Great point, it's even better for those of us who are just normal folk.

Much more opportunity for jobs, pay starts much higher, yet cost of living is really not that much higher than in Buffalo.

Anyone can talk about experiences their friends have had. My friends have had break-ins here in Atlanta, just one last week. There was a meth-lab in the first apt complex that I lived in here. My cousin got his butt kicked in Fort Erie...my car was broken into in Harrisburg, PA. Crime is random, but very common in both Buffalo and Atlanta.

If you're a hockey player, Buffalo is one of the greatest places to be. It has a lot to do with ownership making a place great, not the city. You get your group of friends and you're set. Arthur Blank > Ralph Wilson. BUT, with the Clabo situation, Bills cap room > Falcons cap room. I think that's what may speak volumes in the end.

Theres no other news on this until this afternoon, and Atlanta vs Buffalo is very on-topic for discussions regarding signing this player.

]

Go to the shout box, that is why it is created. Every time I click on this thread I see a pissing match about ATL (who has great strip clubs btw). Savannah is fantastic as well....great now you drug me into it.

Anyone can talk about experiences their friends have had. My friends have had break-ins here in Atlanta, just one last week. There was a meth-lab in the first apt complex that I lived in here. My cousin got his butt kicked in Fort Erie...my car was broken into in Harrisburg, PA. Crime is random, but very common in both Buffalo and Atlanta.

If you're a hockey player, Buffalo is one of the greatest places to be. It has a lot to do with ownership making a place great, not the city. You get your group of friends and you're set. Arthur Blank > Ralph Wilson. BUT, with the Clabo situation, Bills cap room > Falcons cap room. I think that's what may speak volumes in the end.

Agreed and agreed. Thats why I said earlier in the thread that the Bills better have come in with an offer that forces him to decide "Do I want to stay in Atlanta with a winning team and better city, or take the better money offer?" Because money is our only available advantage right now in this situation. We can easily outbid the Falcons, we better have.

In most big cities in this country.