NEW UNIFORMS plus NEW UNIFORMS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new unis are actually growing on me quite a bit. I was underwhelmed at first, but now I'm pretty satisfied.

But really, anything after that abortion that was the old road unis is cool with me.

Edited by Rubes

Just think. Since your a chain smoker, hopefully the cancer infiltrates your entire body and you won't be here when the team moves to LA. Or turns it around. Well make sure to write a nice post when you take that final puff "here lies Twist_to_open, he really loved the worst Buffalo Bills uniforms of all time....... Almost as much as his Camel's"

night ;-)

I love the fact that we're back to something resembling the original colors, and I know it's 2011 and all....BUT DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO HAVE ALL THOSE GUYS IN FRONT WITH #11???? That number has horrible karma here (Norwood, Johnson, Bledsoe)....ugh!

Just think. Since your a chain smoker, hopefully the cancer infiltrates your entire body and you won't be here when the team moves to LA. Or turns it around. Well make sure to write a nice post when you take that final puff "here lies Twist_to_open, he really loved the worst Buffalo Bills uniforms of all time....... Almost as much as his Camel's"

night ;-)

If he gets some good ol cancer that will teach him!!

The OP is an idiot but you are an :censored:

If he gets some good ol cancer that will teach him!!

The OP is an idiot but you are an :censored:

I'm simply replying to someones stupid comments with another. Maybe your a little sensitive yourself. I'm sure the OP even understands the sarcasm of my post and if he doesn't, then Maybe he should stop smoking, and calling others douchbags. No one said he had to buy a new jersey, the fact is that MOST fans of this team did not like the old uniforms and the Bills Org FINALLY recognized that and changed them. At the end of the day, if they didn't change the uniforms the team will still be exactly the same as it was yesterday. If they continue to suck, so be it. At least we don't have the worst jerseys in the league while we do it. If you don't like my comments, be my guest and block me. Your name calling only males you look like an @sshole.

Night ;-)

I love the fact that we're back to something resembling the original colors, and I know it's 2011 and all....BUT DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO HAVE ALL THOSE GUYS IN FRONT WITH #11???? That number has horrible karma here (Norwood, Johnson, Bledsoe)....ugh!

That's similar to what I said in the Shoutbox… the number 11 was apparently used because it's 2011… which seems pretty arbitrary to me for the reason that it wasn't necessary for every guy to wear the same number.

Then there's that bad karma aspect that you mention.

And on top of those two things, the number 11 makes players look tall and thin… not what you want your football team to look like.

They should have just asked the military guys doing the modeling what number they wanted to wear and worked it out with them.

My grassy knoll theory is that they are "showcasing" Rosco for a possible trade once the lockout ends.

I gotta believe they will roll out the blue pants at some point. Probably just wanted to feature the jersey tonight. I've seen the blue pants shown in other mock ups and on the video leak. Heck, in a blowing snow storm in New England you'd need to see some dark color running around out there. All whites are tough in that weather.

No blue pants. Deal with it. I for one am ecstatic about it. I do wish we had stuck with red helmets though. But I have to deal with it.

I'm simply replying to someones stupid comments with another. Maybe your a little sensitive yourself. I'm sure the OP even understands the sarcasm of my post and if he doesn't, then Maybe he should stop smoking, and calling others douchbags. No one said he had to buy a new jersey, the fact is that MOST fans of this team did not like the old uniforms and the Bills Org FINALLY recognized that and changed them. At the end of the day, if they didn't change the uniforms the team will still be exactly the same as it was yesterday. If they continue to suck, so be it. At least we don't have the worst jerseys in the league while we do it. If you don't like my comments, be my guest and block me. Your name calling only males you look like an @sshole.

Night ;-)

No problem, I hope you get hit by a drunk driver!