NEW UNIFORMS plus NEW UNIFORMS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking, probably all of them. I've never seen stitched stripes on a jersey -- but then again, I haven't exactly been looking for them.

Edit: Go to NFL.com and start clicking around. All of the jersey stripes are "rubbery" or "plastic-y" type.

I've never seen stripes that were stitched on before on any jerseys. It would probably cost too much and like I said before, be a pain in the ass to stitch all those jersey stripes.

The "Behind the New Uniforms" video on bb.com has the best shots I've seen yet of the changes. The first part of the video is just an interview, but if you fast forward to the show-and-tell part, it has great detailed shots of the new design, especially the jersey and helmet.

bb.com video

The "Behind the New Uniforms" video on bb.com has the best shots I've seen yet of the changes. The first part of the video is just an interview, but if you fast forward to the show-and-tell part, it has great detailed shots of the new design, especially the jersey and helmet.

bb.com video

After watching this vid I like the new suits a lot better. I can't wait to see the helmet with the silver flake look. Should be cool. That and stripe getting wider in the back makes the white helmets a lot more palatable to me. Still, I wish we had stuck with the red helmets.

Not to pat my own back or anything, but I took tons of photos of the uniforms and showed both the logo on the pants and the logo on the back of the jersey. They are both really sweet. It's about time that the Bills finally have something on their uniform to help distinguish who they are. :D

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/06_24_11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20Uniform%20Unveiling/

The jersey in this video looks really, really good. I'm sure now that the unveiling did not really show the uniforms in the best light.

The white jerseys are awesome.

Not to pat my own back or anything, but I took tons of photos of the uniforms and showed both the logo on the pants and the logo on the back of the jersey. They are both really sweet. It's about time that the Bills finally have something on their uniform to help distinguish who they are. :D

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/06_24_11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20Uniform%20Unveiling/

Great photos :thumbsup:

Love the new 'old' look.

(The Jills new 't-shirts and gym shorts' look could use a re-work, though.)

I think this is it exactly. For those fans over ~35 or so, a return to the white helmets brings back the old days. I HATED the red helmets in 1985, got somewhat used to them in the 90's and again, hated them in the 2000's (the era of suck). I am STOKED they are going back to the whites. My guess is that anyone over about 35 or so would prefer the white to red helments. Those younger, for the sames reasons, would prefer the reds...

Spot on.....include me in the 35 plus group that are happy to see the white helmet again.