Pats set up to make a run at Andrew Luck

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...another rumor created by the genius--called "false-rumor-mongerer" Schefter!

Whomever recevies the first overall pick will select Luck...

Tom Brady sent Warner a text after Mallet was taken--Brady wrote he would play another 10 years!

Ms. Brady is 34 years old!

...another rumor created by the genius--called "false-rumor-mongerer" Schefter!

Whomever recevies the first overall pick will select Luck...

Tom Brady sent Warner a text after Mallet was taken--Brady wrote he would play another 10 years!

Ms. Brady is 34 years old!

After Dareus hits him with 3000 lbs of force he might change his mind :D

Let's face it. The Bills aren't going to the playoffs this year. Why not tank the season, and draft Andrew Luck. We'll have our QB for the next decade. I would gradly accept another suck ass year to secure a player of his caliber.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog?name=schefter_adam&id=6465219&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fblog%3fname%3dschefter_adam%26id%3d6465219

this is probably just someone concocting a theory......but there are so mant pat* haters thought i would have some fun.

DUMB! They just drafted Mallet in the 3rd this year and still have Brady.

No chance with how much they're paying Brady and taking mallet. They stockpile picks because kraft is cheap and doesn't want to pay anyone but brady. The media buys into this nellicheck is draft day genius bs because they don't know any better. Reality their drafts have largely sucked for years.

Let's face it. The Bills aren't going to the playoffs this year. Why not tank the season, and draft Andrew Luck. We'll have our QB for the next decade. I would gradly accept another suck ass year to secure a player of his caliber.

I seriously doubt that will happen, especially now that the Defense looks to be improved vs. The Run...I don't expect a Playoff Season either...But if the Bills improve on Defense they will win 5-6 Games easy in 2011...Because...and I realize no one really remembers this...The Bills actually have a bit of a Home Field Advantage with a decent Defense...So in a way, the Dareus/Williams/Sheppard additions, along with Troupe/Carrington/Moats being a year better, will almost assure The Bills have no chance at Andrew Luck in 2012...Or at least that's the way I see it... B-)

Criminy Louise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd rather have all my teeth pulled without novacaine that live through a season WORSE than last year.

The Chiefs picked around where we did this year last year and they won 10 games last year. The Fish worst to first season is well known. We could to that too maybe.

I call this mentality perpetual rebuilding mode. Let's just suck suck suck suck suck until we get all the pieces in place and then go for it.

Here's a novel idea. How about we try to win every game this year?

Hopefully our players and coaches don't have the same attitude as you.

But if the Bills improve on Defense they will win 5-6 Games easy in 2011

I'm thinking at least 8 wins should be doable. I just want to get over the Dick Jauron high water mark so I can say that Coach Gailey is a better coach than DJ. So far with only a 4 win season I can't say that.

The Bills have no chance at Andrew Luck in 2012...Or at least that's the way I see it... B-)

Panthers have inside track on 1 again. They drafted a qb that no one expects will contribute in the first year. They had no 2nd round pick. Their starting qb will only be in his 2nd yr. They're in a tough division where I see them going 1 and 5 at best. Theyll be installing a new system with a new hc. Lots can happen of course but WOW do they have a lot stacked against him.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

After Dareus hits him with 3000 lbs of force he might change his mind :D

I cannot WAIT to see that go down for the first time. I'm gonna go NUTS man!

Panthers have inside track on 1 again. They drafted a qb that no one expects will contribute in the first year. They had no 2nd round pick. Their starting qb will only be in his 2nd yr. They're in a tough division where I see them going 1 and 5 at best. Theyll be installing a new system with a new hc. Lots can happen of course but WOW do they have a lot stacked against him.

I have to agree. They will go 0-6 in their division without question. ATL, NO, and TB will all be better.

Panthers are very devoid of talent. Cam Newton might be talented but he doesnt take them out of the first pick sweepstakes

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog?name=schefter_adam&id=6465219&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fblog%3fname%3dschefter_adam%26id%3d6465219

this is probably just someone concocting a theory......but there are so mant pat* haters thought i would have some fun.

Belli doesn't like to give up draft choices so not likely, also they got Mallett so really doubt it.

I don't care how many picks they have. If Luck plays like he did last year whatever team is drafting first is going to take him.

NFL should consider a draft lottery, maybe for like the 1st 6 picks.

+1 :thumbsup: