Round 7 (Pick 245): DT Michael Jasper - Bethel (TN)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't laugh too hard. Remember when someone 310lbs. was considered way too huge? You could be looking at the future. Of course after his career was over, he could blow up to 600. :blink:

Darius just tweeted(ala Donte) that he felt disrespected that the Bills would select another dlineman to replace him, and that he demands an immediate trade to wherever Dick Jaurons coaching. Because he knows its tough to win in the NFL.

This dudes size is impressive. I know he's 390 and moves well, but I wonder if it would be better for him to stay this heavy or drop 30 lbs?

The scary thing is he doesnt look like he has 30 lbs to drop...

He looks like he ate John McCargo

I hope he's the Best ever BUT I'm concerned with;

His stamina-how many plays can he stay in there for? and his ankles and knees, considering his weight.

I hope I'm wrong on both counts.

Well if he just stands in one place you'd have to take a taxi to get around him.

Interesting notes on Jasper by Tim Graham--- a Bills scout had been tracking him for a year, and it was the Bills that asked him get below 400 lbs. Seems that all this hard work and training for the draft was initiated by the Bills' interest:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/28617/bills-draft-pick-weighed-448-in-january

Pretty cool. This is pretty much the definition of a sleeper. I'll be rooting for him big time!

Videos from his web site: