We didn't draft one player south of the mason dixon line

Drew026

It seems that this draft may have been driven by Gailey's and the other Bills' coaches experience coaching during the Senior Bowl. e.g., they draft two LB's from the South team. They drafted Searcy who played for the North--not sure if he made an impression during the game?

I'd be curious to know if this was a big driver in draft decisions this year. If it was, I wonder if that's good or bad?

It seems that this draft may have been driven by Gailey's and the other Bills' coaches experience coaching during the Senior Bowl. e.g., they draft two LB's from the South team. They drafted Searcy who played for the North--not sure if he made an impression during the game?

I'd be curious to know if this was a big driver in draft decisions this year. If it was, I wonder if that's good or bad?

Pretty obvious it helped with several of the picks, especially LBs, and especially Sheppard.

It also appears they tried to stick with high character, high motor, tough guys.

Coaches swap teams mid week. They worked with all of them.