Update

This year it looks like most of you have it figured out. Newton/Dareus at the top of the board. Unfortunately both will likely be gone as you all know. It looks like Miller or AJ Green.

I know none of this is earth shattering. Last year there were just alot more scenarios.

If anything changes I wil let you know. It has been entertaining watching Miller move up on most expert's boards. I am sure the AJ Green talk will pick up now.

All 4 of these players are studs. You should be happy. Enjoy the draft!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw....schefter is reporting that denver will take von miller

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

Edited by papazoid

This year it looks like most of you have it figured out. Newton/Dareus at the top of the board. Unfortunately both will likely be gone as you all know. It looks like Miller or AJ Green.

I know none of this is earth shattering. Last year there were just alot more scenarios.

If anything changes I wil let you know. It has been entertaining watching Miller move up on most expert's boards. I am sure the AJ Green talk will pick up now.

Maybe Newton and Miller will be gone than we can use the pick for what we need is a run stuffing lineman

btw....schefter is reporting that denver will take von miller

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

...and where does Schefter fall on the reliability meter....#10 with the rest of the ESPN Insiders? If it is #10, should we care what he says?

Thanks for the info, NGU.

That said, brick: meet tv if it's a wide receiver. I don't care if he's cloned from Jerry Rice's DNA. We need help way more in so many other areas. I am wary of Miller's size but his performance dictates that he's worth a shot and he can certainly rush the passer with a complement of moves that distinguishes him from Maybin.

You are the man...seriously...

As usual, thanx for the info. Am surprised that Newton is at the top of our board, I am personally hoping for Dareus to 'fall' to us.

Maybe Newton and Miller will be gone than we can use the pick for what we need is a run stuffing lineman

They have run stuffing D-linemen in the 2nd round too. And the third should have some good ones. Draft is deep with D linemen. Don't have to get one at #3 although Dareus would be a great pick. But the depth at the position allows for the Bills to explore different directions. Keep that in mind on Thursday night.

Not that I want a WR @ #3, but if I had to choose, I like Julio Jones over AJ Green. Green looks like somebody whose legs would snap in half the first time he takes a decent hit.

Green is the better WR and it's obvious. Watch their games. Green's hands are like glue in every situation. He runs better routes. He plays the game faster than Julio too. Julio is a better blocker, but Green does try. Julio is a good player with great potential. Green is a great player with great potential. He's very polished already. Julio's workout has everyone buzzing, but he doesn't play that fast, doesn't get the separation that Green does on his routes and drops passes from time to time. If Green was lined up with Stevie and Lee you would love him quickly.

Edited by purple haze

Thanks for the news. At least they aren't wasting a pick on a defensive back. Two questions if I may.....

1) How do you personally feel about Miller in terms of what he can contribute to this team?

2) What is your take on Ryan Mallett?

Thanks again. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!