Update

Guest three3

When NGU speaks, it pays to listen. When we get to pick, Miller and Green wil be the BPA and difference makers. I'm hoping it's Miller. My fear of his "Maybin" like size have been somewhat allayed by watching tape and his broader work history. He's about Clay Matthews' size and if he has half the impact of Matthews, we got a great player in a position of true need. We can pick up some DL stuffers in the next few rounds. It's a deep draft. Thanks NGU!!!

you don't take a linebacker with a top 3 pick. you usually take the best player available at key positions: qb, left tackle, defensive line and possibly cornerback (i wouldn't unless it was a prime time esque cb). the last linebacker taken in the top 3 was arron curry. that has not worked out at all for seattle.

if dareus is not there, it is very important to trade the pick.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks NGU for taking the time to post. You don't have to do it, but the glimpse of insight is much appreciated by all of the diehard Bills fans.

Do you know if they like Miller and Green equally- or are there different factions fighting for one over the other?

Also, is Ponder there hope at 2 if they don't get Newton? As per Andre's tweet.

Thank you!

btw....schefter is reporting that denver will take von miller

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- DreReed83

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

Edited... :thumbsup:

While I know that Green is very talented...I do hope we dont go WR at 3

We have a 1000 yard receiver who just got his chance this past year......still have Evans......Easley is coming back.....David Nelson was a pleasant suprise this past year......still have the water bug in Parrish.......

Someone would have to go.....we wouldn't be able to play them all

Thanks for the update NGU...couple questions...

1. Any truth to the rumors of us trading down within the top 10?

2. Any truth to the rumors of us being one of the teams looking to trade back into the first, possibly for NE's first pick?

3. Any insight on whether we are looking to go QB (assuming we don't draft one at 3) with our 2nd rd pick and who we covet?

A question for NGU if you're out there still: Did Andre Reed make a mistake when he tweeted the Christian Ponder remarks, or was it more of a calculated misdirection - or simply a spur of the moment opinion? I've been thinking for months now that with the talent available in the D-front seven this year, and the depth of QB talent, especially considering how little separates the top 5 or 6 QB's, that the Bills would go D-front seven with their 1st and QB with their 2nd... so, what do you think?

How about some info non-draft related: Are the higher-ups ticked off the new jerseys were leaked? I think the consensus is these are a very good (if not great) upgrade. I think they've done a fine job with the new scheme, although some would like changes to the helmet (blue facemask, standing buffalo, etc.).

This year it looks like most of you have it figured out. Newton/Dareus at the top of the board. Unfortunately both will likely be gone as you all know. It looks like Miller or AJ Green.

I know none of this is earth shattering. Last year there were just alot more scenarios.

If anything changes I wil let you know. It has been entertaining watching Miller move up on most expert's boards. I am sure the AJ Green talk will pick up now.

All 4 of these players are studs. You should be happy. Enjoy the draft!

Thanks Ngu

However I disagree with the bolded part, kinda scary to me you stated that "Newton/Darius at the top of the board", all I can do is pray that Newton goes first to Carolina....If the Bills select Darius-Miller-Peterson-AJ Green they will get a top player, future pro bowler, perhaps even a HoFer

Newton has way to many holes and red flags...can you say another Andre Ware-Joey Harrington- David Carr-JaMarcus Russell-Ryan Leaf-Tim Couch-Matt leinart-Jack Thompson-Kelly Stouffer-Cade McNown-Jim Druckenmiller-Dan McGwire-Todd Blackledge-Akili Smith-David Klinger-Rick Mirer-Heath Shuler-Todd Marinovich-Art Schlichter

The Bills are not desperate for a QB right now, they have a serviceable QB in Fitz....if they draft Newton at 3 this year ....then they will have to pass on Luck next year and really screw themselves outta a true franchise QB

Thanks Ngu

However I disagree with the bolded part, kinda scary to me you stated that "Newton/Darius at the top of the board", all I can do is pray that Newton goes first to Carolina....If the Bills select Darius-Miller-Peterson-AJ Green they will get a top player, future pro bowler, perhaps even a HoFer

Newton has way to many holes and red flags...can you say another Andre Ware-Joey Harrington- David Carr-JaMarcus Russell-Ryan Leaf-Tim Couch-Matt leinart-Jack Thompson-Kelly Stouffer-Cade McNown-Jim Druckenmiller-Dan McGwire-Todd Blackledge-Akili Smith-David Klinger-Rick Mirer-Heath Shuler-Todd Marinovich-Art Schlichter

The Bills are not desperate for a QB right now, they have a serviceable QB in Fitz....if they draft Newton at 3 this year ....then they will have to pass on Luck next year and really screw themselves outta a true franchise QB

Harvey. Not advocating a Newton pick. However you can add all of those QB's listed together and they dont have Newtons athletic ability. Doesn't mean he will be a great QB, but that is why he is so intruiging.

This year it looks like most of you have it figured out. Newton/Dareus at the top of the board. Unfortunately both will likely be gone as you all know. It looks like Miller or AJ Green.

I know none of this is earth shattering. Last year there were just alot more scenarios.

If anything changes I wil let you know. It has been entertaining watching Miller move up on most expert's boards. I am sure the AJ Green talk will pick up now.

All 4 of these players are studs. You should be happy. Enjoy the draft!

Thanks for stopping by our little Bills outpost NGU, it's appreciated.

you don't take a linebacker with a top 3 pick. you usually take the best player available at key positions: qb, left tackle, defensive line and possibly cornerback (i wouldn't unless it was a prime time esque cb). the last linebacker taken in the top 3 was arron curry. that has not worked out at all for seattle.

if dareus is not there, it is very important to trade the pick.

Says who? We can't pressure a QB for squat. Miller could be a force! He can be a game changer. Last I checked even Brady looks ordinary when you get in his grill.

_

If we don't come away with either Gabbert, Dareus, or Quinn with the number 3 pick, I'll be very dissappointed.

If Dareus gets picked 1 or 2, you're going to be very disappointed.

I would go with whatever this guy says. I am sure his track record with information is stellar.

Not only do you deliver with great info, but you have great troll radar as well. Dre is one of a several trolls we have here at tsw.

Harvey. Not advocating a Newton pick. However you can add all of those QB's listed together and they dont have Newtons athletic ability. Doesn't mean he will be a great QB, but that is why he is so intruiging.

Thanks, NGU!

Stunned that they think so highly of Newton. Personally, I hope he's off the board by #3 with this news.