I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

That guy has been around forever and is always a strong character actor. I assumed he was going to show up in a big way next season but perhaps I am wrong if he moved on to a new show.

Did you watch the end of the first half of Season 5? That should explain everything about Mike.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, we're all REALLY far behind. :P

The premise of Season 8 is that Zombie Mike re-unites with Zombie Gus to rip up Cullen Bohannen's railroad which is being used to transport Walter White's Crystal Meth to Rick Grimes who bought it from the Mad Men to cure Christina Hendricks because she turned into a Zombie during a botched boob job

Damn budget cuts at AMC

The premise of Season 8 is that Zombie Mike re-unites with Zombie Gus to rip up Cullen Bohannen's railroad which is being used to transport Walter White's Crystal Meth to Rick Grimes who bought it from the Mad Men to cure Christina Hendricks because she turned into a Zombie during a botched boob job

Damn budget cuts at AMC

Well as long as Christina Hendricks is in then so am I and FWIW they r real ?? I'd bet yea

Edited by Ryan L Billz

In case you missed it, Colbert had a hilarious interview with Vince Gilligan...promise, no politics involved...if you love "Breaking Bad", you will enjoy this:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/419557/september-27-2012/vince-gilligan-pt--1

That was a great interview. Thanks for sharing. Interesting how he states that he'll be relieved when this is finished because he has to explore a dark side of himself to create this story. (paraphrasing)

That was a great interview. Thanks for sharing. Interesting how he states that he'll be relieved when this is finished because he has to explore a dark side of himself to create this story. (paraphrasing)

My favorite line (paraphrasing):

Colbert: "So, is there really blue crystal meth?"

Gilligan: "Well, there is now.."

OR:

Colbert: "Do you ever worry that your show will glamorize things so much, that it will drive kids to become chemistry teachers, or to the dark world of education?"

:lol:

Edited by Buftex

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...