I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree wholeheartedly....McNulty and Omar would slay the Hell on Wheels cast in a few seconds. The wire's story is so detailed love it.

1. the wire.

2. sopranos.

3 mad men

4 breaking bad

4 Justified.

I like your list..though I put the Sopranos at the top....must say though, I have never seen "Justified" May have to give it a shot.

I am not sure that Boardwalk Empire is quite there yet, but it got better and better as it went on during the first two seasons...I am expecting it to reach it's stride in season three. I put it as my #5.

I like your list..though I put the Sopranos at the top....must say though, I have never seen "Justified" May have to give it a shot.

I am not sure that Boardwalk Empire is quite there yet, but it got better and better as it went on during the first two seasons...I am expecting it to reach it's stride in season three. I put it as my #5.

Could easily sneak Boardwalk in there.....its amazing how they can make someone as dopey as Buschemi be so awesome as the boss. Watch the first two episodes of justified for sure and take it from there. The guys a modern day Clint Eastwood, very very underrated amazing show. The guy in my avatar is the main character.

Could easily sneak Boardwalk in there.....its amazing how they can make someone as dopey as Buschemi be so awesome as the boss. Watch the first two episodes of justified for sure and take it from there. The guys a modern day Clint Eastwood, very very underrated amazing show. The guy in my avatar is the main guy.

To bring this back to BB though.....its kinda depressing that it will be over so soon and that Jesse is being fazed out to a degree....I think they could easily pound out 3 more seasons with Walt running his "empire buisness" but I guess thats not in the cards.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

all great points about this......so, ill focus on the small things......when he turns off the hot water and says "im out......i'm out"...classic....carefully constructed scene......drama of the highest order......as well done as a series gets

Thanks Paatmaann

Tough to say how much money it was, but it was enough to finally satiate Walt's hunger. As he stated, Grey Matter is now worth billions. Suffice it to say the pile of money was...a lot haha.

Hank's a smart guy. He knows this is a chess match and he knows the best thing he can do is to keep Walt unaware of his knowledge for the time being. That means keeping it secret from Marie, Walt Jr. and Skyler (ha!) too. He'll probably tell Gomez and they'll conduct an investigation on their own. We pretty much know that the government higher-ups would say "Ok, you have a book with a note in it. Get back to !@#$ing work."

I've been thinking about this the last few days and I really don't think it will end up being a Hank vs Walt scenario. I honestly believe this whole "retirement" theme won't play out well with his new partners, up to the point that Hank gets murdered in the process (and maybe someone else who is close to walt).

No way Walt purchases firepower like that to deal with the DEA.

The theme, similar to Sopranos, criminals either end up in jail or dead. No difference with Walt.

I've been thinking about this the last few days and I really don't think it will end up being a Hank vs Walt scenario. I honestly believe this whole "retirement" theme won't play out well with his new partners, up to the point that Hank gets murdered in the process (and maybe someone else who is close to walt).

No way Walt purchases firepower like that to deal with the DEA.

The theme, similar to Sopranos, criminals either end up in jail or dead. No difference with Walt.

Except that Todd now knows how to make the blue stuff. So what do they need Walt for, unless he's now a loose end to tie up? Jesse too?

PTR

Except that Todd now knows how to make the blue stuff. So what do they need Walt for, unless he's now a loose end to tie up? Jesse too?

PTR

Just like Victor, Todd knows how to make the blue stuff in a very specific lab set up, provided there are no unforeseen variables. So long as there is a demand for the product, Walt lives. I think it's more likely he gets strong-armed into working again than simply offed.

PTR

Todd? Sometimes I wonder how you are able to figure out how to get out of bed in the morning.

Just like Victor, Todd knows how to make the blue stuff in a very specific lab set up, provided there are no unforeseen variables. So long as there is a demand for the product, Walt lives. I think it's more likely he gets strong-armed into working again than simply offed.

The amount of money Walt was making for his new partners makes retirement a low possibility. I stand by my assessment that people close to Walt get clipped.

I've given up trying to predict any plot lines. I never, NEVER thought that redemption for Walt was even an afterthought in Gilligan's mind. Especially with all those "Mr. Chips to Scarface" references. It's futile.

I'll just let it come to me as it unfolds. And then come back here and tell all of you that's EXACTLY how I saw it all going down.

I've given up trying to predict any plot lines. I never, NEVER thought that redemption for Walt was even an afterthought in Gilligan's mind. Especially with all those "Mr. Chips to Scarface" references. It's futile.

I'll just let it come to me as it unfolds. And then come back here and tell all of you that's EXACTLY how I saw it all going down.

"I TOLD you Walt Junior was going to choke on his breakfast cereal, exposing his toupee after receiving the heimlich maneuver and revealing him as a younger cloned version of Mike, sent into the past to destroy meth operations in the American Southwest!"

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

"I TOLD you Walt Junior was going to choke on his breakfast cereal, exposing his toupee after receiving the heimlich maneuver and revealing him as a younger cloned version of Mike, sent into the past to destroy meth operations in the American Southwest!"

Too bad it wasn't cereal, but poisoned Los Pollos Hermanos chicken. Left by whom? Yep, Andrea Cantillo, sister of "Krazy-8" Molina.

• 4 weeks later...

I just caught up with all of the Breaking Bad episodes on Netflix. Damn good thing too, because I was staying up 'til all hours watching 2,3, sometimes 4 episodes a night. The show just keep turning in unexpected directions, often with uncomfortable situations that made me cringe. Great show, very glad i watched it, even if it did cost me some sleep.

Great show, very glad i watched it, even if it did cost me some sleep.

But it was worth it!

On a side note, Mike (Jonathan Banks) has a new role as a Chicago Mob Boss on the CBS show Vegas (good not, great. Enough to watch next week but no real hook yet)

But it was worth it!

On a side note, Mike (Jonathan Banks) has a new role as a Chicago Mob Boss on the CBS show Vegas (good not, great. Enough to watch next week but no real hook yet)

That guy has been around forever and is always a strong character actor. I assumed he was going to show up in a big way next season but perhaps I am wrong if he moved on to a new show.