I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing last night. I'm sure everyone has their favorite moments to discuss. Here are my two (subject to change of course.) Hank and Marie watching Walt's "confession." That shot is so brilliantly framed with both of them split apart w/ the TV in the middle and Marie looking much taller than Hank (possible foreshadowing perhaps?) The desert scene with the vivid pastels using the landscape as if it's another character (interpret that as you will.)

I have no idea what is next....just the way I like it.

Amazing episode.

Simply amazing,

I dont even care what Gilligans next show is about. I'm gonna watch it.

I said to my wife last night that they might as well call the upcoming Emmy Awards the "Breaking Bad Awards"

I see no way how this show does not win in every single major category.

If Crantson and Aaron Paul dont win then something is seriously wrong.

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Obviously the house didn't burn but we know who spray painted "Heisenberg" on the walls.

Hank did leave work early. Maybe he's heading to Walt's house and finds Jesse there just before he lights the match.

Amazing episode.

Simply amazing,

I dont even care what Gilligans next show is about. I'm gonna watch it.

I said to my wife last night that they might as well call the upcoming Emmy Awards the "Breaking Bad Awards"

I see no way how this show does not win in every single major category.

If Crantson and Aaron Paul dont win then something is seriously wrong.

While it isn't Vince Gilligan, two of the other creative people behind "Breaking Bad" have a new-ish show on Sundance Channel called "Rectify"...it is really excellent. Not as fast paced and action driven (so far- only one 6 episode season in the books), the acting and dialouge are amazing. It is about a guy who gets off death row after 19 years after new DNA evidence casts doubt on his guilt. It doesn't sound terribly fresh, I know, but it is really good. Definitely has a "Breaking Bad" vibe at times...great cinemtograpy, etc etc

that scene was amazing! The whole episode was riveting...except of course the part with walt jr...that character really just annoys the hell out of me...

Amazing last night. I'm sure everyone has their favorite moments to discuss. Here are my two (subject to change of course.) Hank and Marie watching Walt's "confession." That shot is so brilliantly framed with both of them split apart w/ the TV in the middle and Marie looking much taller than Hank (possible foreshadowing perhaps?) The desert scene with the vivid pastels using the landscape as if it's another character (interpret that as you will.)

I have no idea what is next....just the way I like it.

I had to laugh when Saul and Jesse were waiting for Walt in the desert and Saul said "It always has to be a desert"

I like how they make light of the fact that all their secret meeting really do take place in a desert lol

CBF

And with drones a desert is about the least secret place one can meet.

PTR

And with drones a desert is about the least secret place one can meet.

PTR

Yeah but you have to remember in Breaking Bad's timeline, it's still only 2009/2010. So domestic drones were still just the kind of Draconian measures of a Police State that Dick Cheney could only dream of

quick question...how many ricin capsules were there? we know jesse had one in the cigarette...we know, walt goes to retrieve one at some point in the future...it appears that the house is going to get trashed very soon, so either walt has the only one now and goes and plants it in the 'destroyed' house, or there were 2...just want to make sure i am not missing something

I love when Walt finds out about Jesse and they show his car screaming into the car wash parking lot, he runs out of the car, and then takes a breathe to gather himself and walks in as if nothing was wrong. His mannerisms when talking to Skylar were classic!

On a serious note, I want to make my fantasy football team Breaking Bad related, my initial thoughts are:

Vamanos Pests

Tuco's Tweakers

Heisenberg's Henchmen

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Thoughts?

I love when Walt finds out about Jesse and they show his car screaming into the car wash parking lot, he runs out of the car, and then takes a breathe to gather himself and walks in as if nothing was wrong. His mannerisms when talking to Skylar were classic!

On a serious note, I want to make my fantasy football team Breaking Bad related, my initial thoughts are:

Vamanos Pests

Tuco's Tweakers

Heisenberg's Henchmen

Crystal Blue Persuasion

Thoughts?

Los Pollos Hermanos