Packers cut hawk

dailar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time a GB LB came to the Bills.... 17 1/2 sacks!

('Course, a few things changed :rolleyes: ).

Touche! I think we should bring him in. Our defense could be one nasty unit this year..... we can't get any worse!

Overdrafted. Overpaid. Overrated. Probably the 4th best LB on his team.

If he wants to come to camp for the vet minimum and try to make the team, OK.

Otherwise, let him go be invisible for somebody else.

I think Danny Batten, with Andra Davis and Wanny coaching him up, is also in play for ILB. I think we'll draft an ILB too--best bets are Kelvin Sheppard in RD3, Owen Marecic in RD4A, or Chris White/KJ Wright in RD4B.

I think Danny Batten, with Andra Davis and Wanny coaching him up, is also in play for ILB. I think we'll draft an ILB too--best bets are Kelvin Sheppard in RD3, Owen Marecic in RD4A, or Chris White/KJ Wright in RD4B.

I thought I heard at the combine that Marecic would likely play FB in the NFL. Not sure, it is just what Mayock was saying.

huh? Don't you think there's a difference between a 2nd stringer without a position and a guy who was a captain for the Super Bowl champs?

Got to love the MAYBE man ... GO AARON; there must be a place for you somewhere!

I know it sounds crazy, but I also wouldn't rule out Moats eventually moving to ILB. Don't forget, the Bills plan going into last year was to play Danny Batten at OLB and Arthur Moats at ILB. After Danny Batten went down the Bills were forced to revise their plans, which included moving Moats to OLB.

Moats showed some promise at OLB, but a lot could change between now and the beginning of the season. Perhaps the Bills draft an OLB this year who becomes a starter, perhaps Merriman becomes a starting OLB, maybe Danny Batten comes back strong and the Bills like him better at OLB (as they seemed to last year).