Your 3 wishes !!!

If You could select any three (3) players in the 2011 NFL Draft, forgetting just for a moment the limitations each team has in being awarded one pick per round, (except for receiving compsentory picks or trading for extra picks)which players would you select and why??? Remember in this scenario you can pick any 3 players..there are no restrictions at all !!!

I will lead off by selecting.... #1 Nick Fairley DT/DE

#2 Da'Quan Bowers DE

#3 Patrick Peterson CB (but I strongly considered A.J. Green WR).

I think that Fairley is an obvious pick, as DT is a position of dire need for the Bills. I would think that Fairley would be one of many pieces that would help Buffalo shore up their run defense and intimidate opposing offenses.

I think you could easily say almost the same thing for Bowers as well. Opposing offenses would be intimidated by Bowers capabilities. Bowers may be just as good of defensive player as Fairley.

I really despise the idea of selecting a CB early in our draft, but in our division it may be a prudent move even though it's not as exciting as selecting a QB, or WR. It's just a shame that everytime we seem to get a young CB to the point of being a very good player..we lose them in free agency ie: Antwoine Winfield, Nate Clements, Jabari Greer etc...The problem with our Bills over the past 10 years or so is that we live in the circle of self-destruction...We create holes by not resigning our players..therefore instead of drafting to IMPROVE our team, instead we draft to fill holes that we created because we didn't want to pay to keep a player..therefore in turn we usually end up paying just as much or more to a free agent of marginal talent or draft a player that we could've used at a different position. Hopefully this circle is/will be broken and we will learn to draft to improve instead of drafting to fill holes!!!!! (Sorry I just had to get that off my chest!!!)

GO BILLS!

If i can take any 3 players from the draft, i'd go with fairley, the #1 rated OT (be it carimi or sherrod or solder or constanzo), and patrick peterson. That way you fortify 2 levels of the defense and get the OT we sorely need.

Fairly and Dareus both pair up with Kyle Williams on the D-line. Then its a toss up between Von Miller, Bowers, AJ Green, Peterson, and Gabe Carimi. Miller for pass rush, Bowers to help the flex D and maybe add pass rush, Peterson helps the secondary, Green adds a dynamic to the offense, and Carimi fills a need at RT.

If I had to pick I would go with Von Miller we need a pass rush. I think if you can stuff the run and get after the passer you will have a successful D. Miller helps the pass rush and both Fairley and Dareus help stuff the run.