pro bowl and nothing for kyle

dailar

Why do you care?

I don't think this team has played well enough to warrant any individual honors. It would only drive up his value when he becomes a free agent.

This may be a difficult concept to grasp, but the pro bowl is an individual honor, and even teams that suck still have good players.

Kyle Williams has had a hell of a year regardless of what the Bills record is.

Out of all the players I cannot believe Kyle Williams is not a pro bowl selection. I know being a Bills fan makes me a homer but every time the Bills played an opponent they would mention Kyle Williams as playing at a pro bowl level.

This may be a difficult concept to grasp, but the pro bowl is an individual honor, and even teams that suck still have good players.

Kyle Williams has had a hell of a year regardless of what the Bills record is.

It not beyond me, I just don't think it's very relevant. I suppose it can be gratifying IF the team has had a great season, but otherwise I just couldn't give a !@#$. What am I gonna do, boast to other fans that my guy is in the pro bowl, yay!"?

I am happy with his play, but only as it relates to the play of the entire team. I'm sure (or at least hope), that he would rather be playing in the playoffs. Until then I'm not gonna cry about any individuals "not getting their due" or whatever. It's just way down the list of what should be important.

The pro bowl is a pure joke. And trust me people may not know Kyle Williams by appearance, but they damn well know him by name. Logan Mankins Are u kidding me? boy the life of the Pats in the NFL. Jason Peters? lol still my favorite left tackle but this is just wrong. But this is the NFL!!!

The pro bowl is a pure joke. And trust me people may not know Kyle Williams by appearance, but they damn well know him by name. Logan Mankins Are u kidding me? boy the life of the Pats in the NFL. Jason Peters? lol still my favorite left tackle but this is just wrong. But this is the NFL!!!

The guys on successful teams SHOULD get the honor because their teams are WINNING. That is the best kind of play, the kind that WINS GAMES. And the Patriots have a team full of guys that are forced to submit to the team plan, sometimes to the detriment of their own stats. WIN. If the Bills start winning a bunch of games , Kyle Williams will make many Pro Bowls. WIN!

Coffee is for closers

Edited by Matthews' Bag

The guys on successful teams SHOULD get the honor because their teams are WINNING. That is the best kind of play, the kind that WINS GAMES. And the Patriots have a team full of guys that are forced to submit to the team plan, sometimes to the detriment of their own stats. WIN. If the Bills start winning a bunch of games , Kyle Williams will make many Pro Bowls. WIN!

Coffee is for closers

Nope. the pro bowl is for individuals who have had a great season, regardless of how their team has performed. The playoffs are the reward for the best team. the pro bowl is supposedly for the best individual players.

The best individual players in the league aren't necessarily on the best team, and the best team doesn't necessarily have all the best players.

no one respects the pro bowl...I can remember Shane Conlan played 8 games and made it ....one year Howie Long got hurt in his fifth game but still made it. Kyle Williams is all-pro player ssshhhhh!!!

The fact that Donte didn't make it despite 200 tackles for a gain supports your theory.

Hey, I dunno why everyone is so shocked that Kyle didn't make the pro-bowl. Did he have a good season? sure...but he's on the worst defense in the league. He played hard, but the D as a whole had nothing to show for it. And if he really was that good, why is Poz and Whitner topping the league in tackles...just sayin'.

The defense stinks.

I love how the two top corners on the AFC Pro Bowl roster have combined for an astronomical 0 INT's what a freakin joke lmfao.....

Every year Nnamdi Asamagha whatever his name is gets into the pro bowl and every year (except for 06) i can never understand why. I never hear anything about him so that shows that he isn't very popular and it really cant be said that he "shuts down" receivers because last time I checked the Raiders suck ass on D especially against the pass the last 5 years (although they are respectable this year)

Edited by DUTE

Nope. the pro bowl is for individuals who have had a great season, regardless of how their team has performed. The playoffs are the reward for the best team. the pro bowl is supposedly for the best individual players.

The best individual players in the league aren't necessarily on the best team, and the best team doesn't necessarily have all the best players.

i didn't say it isn't for the best players, and I didn't say the best players are on the best team. I know who this honor is intended for. What I said is it isn't meaningful, and implied that in order to get noticed for these kind of individual awards you often need to play for a team that is at least on the !@#$in radar. And that I think it's a waste of energy to get upset about some guy on a team that has played so poorly (especially defending the run), not getting voted into this silly game, like it's affront to the honor of Buffalo. If they start winning he will get all the accolades that don't mean much (or at least shouldn't). You can sit on what the award is supposedly intended for, and I will stand next to the reality. At this time, Kyle Williams isn't a big name in the NFL, and he plays for one of the worst organizations. Typically, a player has to wait until after a SECOND exceptional season to get voted in.

Again, coffee is for closers

He is the only former Bill there. Goes to show you that we dump our players at the right time!!

The position KW plays is the anchor of the run defense.

Where are the Bills ranked on run defense again?

In my opinion he is the only Bill that was even worth considering this year. But even that consideration was short lived.

Worry less about the worthless pro bowl and more about how Nix/Gailey can get things on track with the upcoming draft.

This a surprise to people???? It's a bad football team people... Wake up already. Kyle Williams isn't a pro bowler and neither is Stevie Johnson. They're good players but not well known enough. Pro Bowl has become a Good Ol' Boys institution. I hate All-Star games and the like. It's a team sport. You either succeed as a team or fail. The Bills obviously failed miserably...