Is there a worse TV Analyst than ...

VirginiaMike

Is there a worse TV Analyst than Soloman Wilcots. When I listen to him it drives me nuts. Whatever occurred in the last 3 minutes is what he says is happening the entire game. Bad short term memory I guess. He does not accurately describe what is happening and every once in a while he throws some obscure coaching term into the discussion in order to try to make him sound like he knows something.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a worse TV Analyst than Soloman Wilcots. When I listen to him it drives me nuts. Whatever occurred in the last 3 minutes is what he says is happening the entire game. Bad short term memory I guess. He does not accurately describe what is happening and every once in a while he throws some obscure coaching term into the discussion in order to try to make him sound like he knows something.

Collinsworth - During the Sunday night game, he kept saying over and over and over San Diego should get the ball more to Gates - a guy that could hardly run due to ijuries to both feet.

It was very comical as how he called out "Mike Williams" at least 5 times in the same sentence when referring to Mike Wallace :thumbsup:

I like Soloman,but was too funny yesterday when he said the Bills were "gashing" the Steelers D on the run as they had set up the pass, and then immediatley after came the stat the Bills had 36 yds on the ground, and this was in the 3rd quarter. :oops:

Also, no one comes anywhere near close to as bad as Theesman and Millen

Chris Kelsay...game changer.

Hard to fathom someone worse than Tasker, but I have to agree with you.

Tasker has been bad too, but he seems to be getting better. Caught him yesterday and though he was improving. Paul MacGuire, Jaws, and Joe Theisman are my least favorite or all. John Madden was getting worse and worse as well. Even Dan Dierdorf can get annoying as he always knows better.

Darrell Moose Johnston calls a good game.

Wilcotts was sure to ALWAYS mention how the Bills were helped on their scoring drives by a Pittsburgh penalty. I guess he strongly feels we wouldn't have ever scored without a yellow hanky on the ground... damn idiot.

Edited by McD

Wilcotts was sure to ALWAYS mention how the Bills were helped on their scoring drives by a Pittsburgh penalty. I guess he strongly feels we wouldn't have ever scored without a yellow hanky on the ground... damn idiot.

Although, we did really have a lot of opportunities off of penalties yesterday.

Oh and I just read who this post was by.

You know what, I think I read what you wrote in the shout box wrong (during the game when you mentioned this), so, sorry for calling you a butt. :oops: