Dallas Cowboys senario

ET1062

They the get the first pick in the 2011 NFL draft, which is highly possible.

Jim Harbaugh gets hired as the new Cowboys coach.

Andrew Luck declares for the draft and is taken by the Cowboys.

Cowboys trade Romo for a first round draft pick.

Buffalo gets screwed again.

Romo isn't the problem

I'd give up our first pick for Romo in a heartbeat. He is a great QB, and a pretty cool dude IMO. He might be better off on another team at this point too. I have some doubts about his toughness though.

I'd give up our first pick for Romo in a heartbeat. He is a great QB, and a pretty cool dude IMO. He might be better off on another team at this point too. I have some doubts about his toughness though.

I wouldn't give up the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft for him.

I'd trade a first rounder for Romo...

I wouldn't give up any picks for Romo. You want to talk about choking, that guy is a mess in big games. Unfortunately he also tends to get injured easily (I wouldn't call it a toughness issue--more of a bad luck/fragility thing). Besides, Romo is not the issue with Dallas. They have Yankees disease, a bunch of overpaid drama queens who can not get the job done. If they were smart they'd unload a bunch of their "stars" and grab some guys with something to prove.

This is the thinking that scares me....so many people (and radio knuckleheads) have spent a year pinning the entire franhcise's future on Andrew Luck...I would think that the odds of AL ending up here are probably between 20-30 percent. Listen - I hope he comes here and is all people think he will be....but people are somewhat off kilter to thinks that there is only one chance for our Bills to survive....and that chance is AL!

How does Buffalo get screwed?

no way. You take the best available player with our First rounder. No trades. Esp for beat up QBs like Romo.

Yeah. That can only lead to you ending up with Ladanian Tomlinson or Philip Rivers. Trading down from #1 to another top five pick always blows up in your face.

As to the original poster, we have to get our first win before we can worry about that, and as dark as the first half of their season was, I don't see the Cowboys being 1-15. The coaching change will get things moving in the right direction and the talent is there. They will finish with 4 or 5 wins.

Well excuse me Mr. Spelling Nazi! Did I spell all of those words correctly? If you are going to correct all the spelling, typos and grammatical errors on this site, you will be busy for a century.

This site has a great feature known as spell check. If you spell something wrong it will put a red squiggly line under the word to alert you to that fact. Should that red line appear, go back and try a different spelling. If you get it right, the red line will go away. It's like a fun little game!

Seriously, screwing up a word as obvious as "senario" and having it appear on the front page of this site for god knows how long reflects badly on the entire site, and you in particular. Take the extra second and fix it.

Edited by Erik Flowers

This site has a great feature known as spell check. If you spell something wrong it will put a red squiggly line under the word to alert you to that fact. Should that red line appear, go back and try a different spelling. If you get it right, the red line will go away. It's like a fun little game!

Seriously, screwing up a word as obvious as "senario" and having it appear on the front page of this site for god knows how long reflects badly on the entire site, and you in particular. Take the extra second and fix it.

I see you edited your own reply; did you happen to make a mistake? It happens!

As for your advice, when you start a new topic there isn't a spell check for the topic box. I guess you aren't as smart as you thought you were. As for making the site look bad, Nazis like you that point out "obvious" spelling errors make the site look bad. :censored::wallbash:

As for your advice, when you start a new topic there isn't a spell check for the topic box. I guess you aren't as smart as you thought you were. As for making the site look bad, Nazis like you that point out "obvious" spelling errors make the site look bad. :censored::wallbash:

In the time it took you to write this, you could have just fixed the spelling...

Holy cow, you are right! Further evidence that some test of basic English comprehension should be a prerequisite for registration on this site.

And you continue to leave your error in place for all to see. Way to keep it real, dumb ass.

Holy cow, you are right! Further evidence that some test of basic English comprehension should be a prerequisite for registration on this site.

And you continue to leave your error in place for all to see. Way to keep it real, dumb ass.

Don't you think that if I could have changed it I would have changed it? You my friend are an elitist jerk. God forbid someone spells a word wrong or uses casual English on a football message board.

Don't you think that if I could have changed it I would have changed it? You my friend are an elitist jerk. God forbid someone spells a word wrong or uses casual English on a football message board.

See here's where you're missing the point - this isn't "a football message board" this is Two Bills Drive, son! :D lol...

Internet. Serious Business.

:beer:

Myself, I would leave it as is just for fun. I like annoying people. (Did I spell annoying correctly?)

You are WAY off imo.

First of all, Jones is an Arkansas alum and he would jump all over Mallett. In fact, if the Bills pick first I think he would offer half of the planet to trade up and take him.

Next, Romo is a so-so QB, and injured to boot. He is not worth anything close to a first round pick.

You are WAY off imo.

First of all, Jones is an Arkansas alum and he would jump all over Mallett. In fact, if the Bills pick first I think he would offer half of the planet to trade up and take him.

Next, Romo is a so-so QB, and injured to boot. He is not worth anything close to a first round pick.

We need to get the first pick and then act as if Mallett is the greatest QB to ever come out of college and wait for the call from Jones. :thumbsup:

Click "Edit" in the bottom right hand corner of your initial post. Then click "use full editor" at the bottom of the edit box and it will then open up the thread title for editing.

If you have the time to write your thoughts on a message board you have the time to spell correctly. Take a little pride in your work. Fans of the teams we play each week come here to browse. Do you want them to think we are as dumb as that Jets fan than trolled here?

You're welcome.

Click "Edit" in the bottom right hand corner of your initial post. Then click "use full editor" at the bottom of the edit box and it will then open up the thread title for editing.

If you have the time to write your thoughts on a message board you have the time to spell correctly. Take a little pride in your work. Fans of the teams we play each week come here to browse. Do you want them to think we are as dumb as that Jets fan than trolled here?

You're welcome.

If you had any pride you would change your username. :ph34r:

We need to get the first pick and then act as if Mallett is the greatest QB to ever come out of college and wait for the call from Jones. :thumbsup:

They wouldn't have to wait long imo. Imagine Mallett in Dallas throwing 75 yard bombs at will in front of that SW crowd. It would be great for the NFL too.

I hope that Ralph orders Nix to draft him, and I suspect that he at least might.

You're welcome.

Just so you know, that little "Edit" does not appear in the bottom right hand corner of my initial post, thus I can not click "use full editor" at the bottom of the edit box.

Secondly, the spell check feature also does not work on my computer and I am not about to download it.

Finally, I still think you are an elitist jerk, you must have voted for Obama in '08.

Finally, I still think you are an elitist jerk, you must have voted for Obama in '08.

I'm a big fan of good spelling. I think Erik could have been a little nicer about it, but you do seem to be getting a little riled up and pursuing a flame war instead of saying "oops...my bad".

But to your point, are you implying that all Elitist Jerks voted for Obama, or that everyone who voted for Obama is an Elitist Jerk? Either one seems pretty silly, but obviously one is sillier than the other. I definitely know Elitist Jerks on both sides of the aisle, and don't really like any of them.

Romo for a first round pick? Well, we did give a first and fourth for Ron Johnson......

Just so you know, that little "Edit" does not appear in the bottom right hand corner of my initial post, thus I can not click "use full editor" at the bottom of the edit box.

Secondly, the spell check feature also does not work on my computer and I am not about to download it.

If you don't know how to use the site, don't know how to use spell check and don't know how to spell scenario, then I think this conversation is over. I'm not elitist, nor did I vote for Obama. I am just someone who reviews resumes like yours and throws the ones with spelling errors in the trash. But by all means, continue to spell like a third grader.