loser mentality

vegas55

What speaks louder to the type of losers that the Bills constantly draft than "stevie" johnsons antics? After his absolutely cowardly performance against Green Bay, he finally, after 3 years in the NFL, finally scores one touchdown today, and gets a taunting penalty - taunting I guess, based on all his great NFL accomplishments to date - LOSER

Bad celebration, I agree but it was a TD. loser mentality is what the defense does every Sunday, expecting the other team to make mistakes instead of trying and force them. Reminded me too much of the previous regime.

Edwards needs to be more aggressive.

Bad celebration, I agree but it was a TD. loser mentality is what the defense does every Sunday, expecting the other team to make mistakes instead of trying and force them. Reminded me too much of the previous regime.

Edwards needs to be more aggressive.

Losers mentality describes most Bills fans.

PTR

When has steve johnson had a chance to play on this team. This is the first year he has a had a chance to make a difference on the field. This is his first game without Trent on the field and look what he does. 3 catches for 66 yards and a touchdown. I would say good game not a loser.

Edited by b stein 22

Yes it was stupid, but i was laughing when i saw him reenact the minute men .

+1

It was a pretty weak penalty call by the official.

+100 Typical Pats* home cookin'!!

I was more annoyed by his stupid haircut than the penalty. :devil:

Edited by transient

They say that when you score, you should act like you've been there before.

But, I suppose when you haven't been there before and you likely won't ever be back, you may as well party like it's 1999.

Decent celebration imo.

Edited by akm0404

They say that when you score, you should act like you've been there before.

But, I suppose when you haven't been there before and you likely won't ever be back, you may as well party like it's 1999.

Decent celebration imo.

Unfortunately the days of Thurman calmly flipping the ball to the ref are long, LONG gone.

How is a guy getting called for a completely scripted TD celebration home cooking?

As it has been mentioned, the Lambeau Leap is DEFINITELY scripted and never draws a penalty. The Pats did some extreme celebrating with NO penalties.

THAT is home cooking.

Spend much time reading the Stadium Wall lately?

I have. There are a bunch of loyal fans here that spend a ton of time and money, and want their favorite team to be constructed and managed in a sane way. They also want the Bills to win. That is one group.

Then, there are a couple of posters who want to stifle discussion, ridicule others, and wave pom poms at every move the Bills make (or don't make), continuous losses notwithstanding.

Have a great day! :thumbsup:

I have. There are a bunch of loyal fans here that spend a ton of time and money, and want their favorite team to be constructed and managed in a sane way. They also want the Bills to win. That is one group.

And they accomplish this by complaining about everything, even to the point of contradicting themselves. Let me know when that turns the team around.

PTR

Then, there are a couple of posters who want to stifle discussion, ridicule others, and wave pom poms at every move the Bills make (or don't make), continuous losses notwithstanding.

Have a great day! :thumbsup:

:lol:

And they accomplish this by complaining about everything, even to the point of contradicting themselves. Let me know when that turns the team around.

PTR

There is nothing fans can do to make the management of a football team efficient, or even not a laughing stock. You are right.

But I am also thinking that yelling "sis boom bah" at every stupid move they make time and again might not work either, ya know?

Unfortunately the days of Thurman calmly flipping the ball to the ref are long, LONG gone.

Always loved that. It was the best TD celebration I ever have seen, and ever will see. Just flip it to the backjudge and jog to the sidelines. That has to piss off the opponent more than any stand-at-midfield/TD dance/Lambeau leap ever would.

PTR

When the Bills have been this bad, for as long as they have been this bad, I think just stating facts can appear like complaining.

There is nothing fans can do to make the management of a football team efficient, or even not a laughing stock. You are right.

But I am also thinking that yelling "sis boom bah" at every stupid move they make time and again might not work either, ya know?

Call me weird but I don't find endless wailing and looking for crap to complain about either fun or productive. I want the team to be good but since they are not, I'd rather just take a step back than bang my head against a wall. There are plenty of folks doing that already.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The problem with the Wall right now is if you agree with even 1 thing the Bills do, your labeled as a Ralph Wilson loving sis boom rah Pollyana.And if you disagree with 1 move the Bills make your just looking for something to whine about. Theirs literally no middle ground here.

Edited by mob16151

The problem with the Wall right now is if you agree with even 1 thing the Bills do, your labeled as a Ralph Wilson loving sis boom rah Pollyana.And if you disagree with 1 move the Bills make your just looking for something to whine about. Theirs literally no middle ground here.

alot of the rational people have been run from here. There are alot of people here who live to crap on everyone, and there are still a few Patriots trolls too. Seriously.

I don't mind either group. What I do detest are the posters who post the same thing, over and over and over and over again. I thought that the Terms of Use prohibited crusades?

I don't mind either group. What I do detest are the posters who post the same thing, over and over and over and over again. I thought that the Terms of Use prohibited crusades?

Well, Bill's crusade goes back about 10 years, so it's grandfathered in. Just a guess.

Wow that's a cheap shot on Trent. Trent threw a fine six yard pass on third and eleven to Stevie against the Packers and Stevie bobbled it right to the GB player when Roscoe was open for the first down. Not All Trent's fault.

Fixed, stuffed and mounted.

Edited by ConradDobler