loser mentality

vegas55

What speaks louder to the type of losers that the Bills constantly draft than "stevie" johnsons antics? After his absolutely cowardly performance against Green Bay, he finally, after 3 years in the NFL, finally scores one touchdown today, and gets a taunting penalty - taunting I guess, based on all his great NFL accomplishments to date - LOSER

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad celebration, I agree but it was a TD. loser mentality is what the defense does every Sunday, expecting the other team to make mistakes instead of trying and force them. Reminded me too much of the previous regime.

Edwards needs to be more aggressive.

Bad celebration, I agree but it was a TD. loser mentality is what the defense does every Sunday, expecting the other team to make mistakes instead of trying and force them. Reminded me too much of the previous regime.

Edwards needs to be more aggressive.

Losers mentality describes most Bills fans.

PTR

When has steve johnson had a chance to play on this team. This is the first year he has a had a chance to make a difference on the field. This is his first game without Trent on the field and look what he does. 3 catches for 66 yards and a touchdown. I would say good game not a loser.

Edited by b stein 22

Yes it was stupid, but i was laughing when i saw him reenact the minute men .

+1

It was a pretty weak penalty call by the official.

+100 Typical Pats* home cookin'!!

I was more annoyed by his stupid haircut than the penalty. :devil:

Edited by transient

They say that when you score, you should act like you've been there before.

But, I suppose when you haven't been there before and you likely won't ever be back, you may as well party like it's 1999.

Decent celebration imo.

Edited by akm0404

They say that when you score, you should act like you've been there before.

But, I suppose when you haven't been there before and you likely won't ever be back, you may as well party like it's 1999.

Decent celebration imo.

Unfortunately the days of Thurman calmly flipping the ball to the ref are long, LONG gone.