NHL Playoffs thread...

Buftex

Although I don't disagree with you on the arbitrary way the NHL seems to officiate, how can you call them bush when the most obviously near criminal rulings and officiating have come out of the NFL? See almost any Bills game when in NE? The tuck rule? The Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl? Its worse the bush league its organised crime like.

The NFL is getting there! :P

Didn't the NHL suspend Rocket Richard during the playoffs in the 1950's... People in MONT took to the street and started rioting, tearing up the town... In the 1950's? That was really happening with the NFL...

Like I said, the NFL is getting there... :flirt:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I don't disagree with you on the arbitrary way the NHL seems to officiate, how can you call them bush when the most obviously near criminal rulings and officiating have come out of the NFL? See almost any Bills game when in NE? The tuck rule? The Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl? Its worse the bush league its organised crime like.

I don't know how you can say this without mentioning the NBA and their whole recent scandal.

What an uninspired effort. Guys just standing around in the defensive zone, giveaways at the slightest hint of pressure, and of course no forecheck. Time to do a major overhaul, but we all know that won't happen. We'll still be watching ice fairys like Roy and Connolly out there floating around.

What an uninspired effort. Guys just standing around in the defensive zone, giveaways at the slightest hint of pressure, and of course no forecheck. Time to do a major overhaul, but we all know that won't happen. We'll still be watching ice fairys like Roy and Connolly out there floating around.

They get it...look at the last two draft classes with the exception of Ennis. But got to get what you can for Roy/Connolly.

I don't know how you can say this without mentioning the NBA and their whole recent scandal.

Is this the fixing thing? I don't pay attention to the NBA I guess thats why I didn't consider it. lol

Derek Roy is the worst hockey player in the history of the world. Please retire.

Like a lot of guys on this team, Roy is frustrating, because he is so inconsistent. There are times when I think he is a terrific player, and other times...well...not so much.

Disappointing loss, sad way for a good season to end. Just once, I would like the Sabres, or Bills, go to the post season, and not feel like the other team is dictating everything. All season, we heard how bad the Bruins forwards were, but our skilled guys found their taffy ass form, just in time for the playoffs. Some guys played well, but, for the most part...it is just more of the same. This team obviously has some talent, but, they obviously are still missing key pieces.

Not sure if this will be the end of Lindy Ruff, as Sabres head coach, and if it is, I am not sure how I feel about it. I love the guy, but the same problems continue to hamper this team, year after year... oh well, not the end of the world, just another end to another disappointing hockey season.... :lol: