(OT) The Real J.P. Era Begins

IDBillzFan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They let me snip the cord after he was out,

Will you be billing the insurance company? :doh: Congrats to you LA, your wife and your beautiful little boy. As a father of 3, I can tell you fatherhood will be a tiring but worthwhile job. Get some sleep while you can!

Our new son, Jayden Paul, was born yesterday @ 10:32 a.m.

After a slightly challenging episode with an umbilical cord and my son's neck, our doc did a great job bringing him into the world about three weeks early, but perfectly healthy and well developed at 5lbs. 15oz., 19.5 inches tall and a rather full head of hair.

As a man who has gone 42 years with no children, I have always chuckled to myself when people would show me pictures of their babies declaring that their baby was the most beautiful baby in the world. I now realize I was more right than DC Tom having a political debate with BF. Apparently wifey and I are the ones with the most beautiful baby in the world and all those other people were full of crap.

Most importantly, this successful pregnancy should also do away with a severe version of an illness that has debilitated my wife for the past two years. She finally should have her life back, just in time to share it with someone new.

Gotta split. Got a family to check on and a game to TIVO.

Go Bills.

135541[/snapback]

Like anyone cares about what crap goes on in your life. Go hang out with T-Bone, BF, and the other losers.

After a slightly challenging episode with an umbilical cord and my son's neck, our doc did a great job bringing him into the world about three weeks early, but perfectly healthy and well developed at 5lbs. 15oz., 19.5 inches tall and a rather full head of hair.

As a man who has gone 42 years with no children, I have always chuckled to myself when people would show me pictures of their babies declaring that their baby was the most beautiful baby in the world. I now realize I was more right than DC Tom having a political debate with BF. Apparently wifey and I are the ones with the most beautiful baby in the world and all those other people were full of crap.

Most importantly, this successful pregnancy should also do away with a severe version of an illness that has debilitated my wife for the past two years. She finally should have her life back, just in time to share it with someone new.

Go Bills.

135541[/snapback]

Combobulations! This is really wonderful news! :doh:

Go Bills.

135541[/snapback]

Who's LABillzFan? :doh:

I'm never in the loop. Bummer :D;)

Go Bills.

135541[/snapback]

Congrats to all, LA!

BTW, I hate to burst your enormous bubble, but my two sons were the most beautiful babies ever!! :doh::w00t:

Go Bills.

135541[/snapback]

Man...now there are two of you?

I thought I just heard lightening and thunder..... :w00t: