(OT) The Real J.P. Era Begins

IDBillzFan

Holy sh--!  I never saw this thread! :P  I probably saw the title and figured it was another Bledsoe bashing post and ignored it. :D

Anyway, Congrats LA and family!  A wonderful time to have a new baby, well maybe its a little bit of a hectic time to have a baby.  This probably means that you're doing all the running around for Christmas gifts and everything and getting really tired and cranky acting like a pregnant woman.  Maybe this isn't the best time of year to have a new baby.  :P

Anyway, caongrats again and have a wonderful Christmas season with the new member of the family...don't corrupt him too much.

173551[/snapback]

Actually, wifey did a great job jumping on the Christmas shopping about two weeks before he was born (she was on bedrest the previous 12 weeks) and has been wrapping stuff in between feedings and naps.

The best part of all? Because our closest family is about two hours away, we don't have to travel anywhere on Christmas day to visit wifey's family. Since Jayden was born almost four weeks early, docs don't want him out for too long a period of time...and he particularly doesn't want him around other kids right now.

That's groovey to us cuz we have games to watch on Sunday, and wife's family doesn't watch football.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_The Bills Have Won It!

From a late bloomin' Dad here, also, i can tell you sincerely...it gets better and better every single day!

And a little good advice i rec'd and have shared---as he gets older---try and videotape his voice on the movie camera as much as possible---you'll always have pictures to show what he looked like, but to hear their voice change over the years is a real cool thing!

Let the fun begin!

Congrats!

AL

:w00t:

uh...well...I assumed this was "one of those threads" and I neglected to open it, yeah, I admit I don't read EVERY thread...it got my attention when it kept hanging around....Anyhoo...

Congrats LA...that is wonderful news....welcome to the club, hug him and keep him close...it's the best thing you'll ever do. :(

Note to self: Read every thread. :P

:w00t:

uh...well...I assumed this was "one of those threads" and I neglected to open it, yeah, I admit I don't read EVERY thread...it got my attention when it kept hanging around....Anyhoo...

Congrats LA...that is wonderful news....welcome to the club, hug him and keep him close...it's the best thing you'll ever do. :(

Note to self:  Read every thread. :P

173973[/snapback]

Someone obviously needs more cowbell. :P