Complete this sentence:

major

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...feel bad for Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Steve Tasker, and Kent Hull among others because those guys were a joy to watch over the years and deserved at least one superbowl win. Thanks for the memories guys.

take a huge clydesdale size dump on the star at mid field in dallas

I wouldn't blame you!!! I have been a ""very small"" part of Bills Nation

over the last 2 years because of the friendship of my ""football buddy""

Aussiew. I would be RELIEVED and no longer feel GUILTY that my team

couldn't at least have let you guys win one of those two games!!!

A friend of mine told me recently that he thought I would cry if the Bills ever won the Super Bowl. Honestly, I don't know what my first reaction would be.

If the Bills ever win the Super Bowl, what will you do?

I would seriously party like there's no tomorrow (not many of my neighors would ever understand cause I live in Cali). And I would WANT our team to win the Super Bowl the next year to shut up any naysayers who might say it was a fluke.

And my gf would stand by me proudly in nothing but Buffalo Bills body paint screaming her head off as loudly as I will! I will scream and yell until my voice is long gone!

I plan on being at the game. So 1st thing I'd do is take in the post game stuff at the stadium. Now I'm not much of a drinker, but I went to the Bills 4 Super Bowls & promised to have a victory drink after the Bills won. I never got my drink, so I'd have to finally get that drink. Then I'd go back to the motel room & watch all the sports stations until about 3 AM.

If the Bills make it to the big game again, I drop what I'm doing and head back to WNY for the game.

And if ..they.. WON? I'd definitely bawl my eyes out for a bit, hugs all around. Then, go bat **** crazy - champagne exploding everywhere. I then suspect the entire city of Buffalo would be partying straight through the night and to dawn.

All of this, then...

Visit gravesites of family and friends who loved the team as I do, and place a World Champion Buffalo Bills memento by their headstones. :wallbash:

I've asked my children to do this for me, in the event I don't live to witness it.