Jeremy Shockey- biggest douche in the NFL

youngjebrey

A sad day for NFL fans indeed. We will now never here the end of it from Jeremy Shockey who undoubtedly now thinks of himself as the greatest tight end in NFL history. The anti christ has summoned the apocalypse of ultimate douche baggery for years to come.

Will this allow him to compete against John Edwards?

A sad day for NFL fans indeed. We will now never hear the end of it from Jeremy Shockey who undoubtedly now thinks of himself as the greatest tight end in NFL history. The anti christ has summoned the apocalypse of ultimate douche baggery for years to come.

Maybe three years ago; but I don't see him being that annoying or arrogant as he once was. People got over his one great pre-season play and realized that he was just an average to above-average TE; I think he's been humbled.

A sad day for NFL fans indeed. We will now never hear the end of it from Jeremy Shockey who undoubtedly now thinks of himself as the greatest tight end in NFL history. The anti christ has summoned the apocalypse of ultimate douche baggery for years to come.

I'm sure he'll let you kiss his Superbowl Ring

Maybe three years ago; but I don't see him being that annoying or arrogant as he once was. People got over his one great pre-season play and realized that he was just an average to above-average TE; I think he's been humbled.

Agreed. Seems to me like the guy has worked hard and been an important contributor on a team where's he's not anywhere close to being considered a star. Good for him for being part of a championship, especially after the way the Giants dumped him during their run.

I like Shockey, he's a tough guy that plays hard and plays hurt. Didn't see him do anything distracting or douchey during the playoff games, and I didn't hear him run his mouth either.

+1

We need someone with Shockey's arrogance and swagger, I'm all for the humble hard working guy and I think that's what it takes to build a championship team, however I think players like Shockey need to be "sprinkled" in with the crowd for at the very least, a morale booster. Let him be a douche but he's a douche with 2 rings on 2 different teams and considered one of the best and hardworking players at his position. Incognito is considered quite the douche but most Bills fans are okay with that, **** I know I am...

WTF did Shockey ever do except be a great TE. Now he has a SB ring. The reason the Bills suck ass is they have guys like Fine, Schouman, and Stupar who have no business being in the NFL yet starting. Shockey has skills and speed. Something no TE has ever had in Buffalo. Keep drafting character guys who are either too small, too slow, and usually too white to play in the NFL and you can kiss another decade good bye.

WTF did Shockey ever do except be a great TE. Now he has a SB ring. The reason the Bills suck ass is they have guys like Fine, Schouman, and Stupar who have no business being in the NFL yet starting. Shockey has skills and speed. Something no TE has ever had in Buffalo. Keep drafting character guys who are either too small, too slow, and usually too white to play in the NFL and you can kiss another decade good bye.

Waisiss..... :thumbsup:

its still a tie for biggest douche b/t vick/stalllworth/little/lynch, shockey is a distant 2nd

You are an annoying man carolina bill. This unwarranted hate towards Lynch on these boards is ridiculous and to bunch him with players who have killed is a stupid thing to do.

I like Shockey, he's a tough guy that plays hard and plays hurt. Didn't see him do anything distracting or douchey during the playoff games, and I didn't hear him run his mouth either.

we need guys like that. guys with attitude who can play. not many of those on the bills. none that I can think of.

That is my perception of him as well right now. I think watching the Giants winning it all from the booth made him come back to earth. Now I see a fiery competitor on the field, that knows his role on the team and not an abnoxious player throwing hissy fits for not getting the ball.

Maybe he has finally matured.

Have you spoken to Shockey since the game to know he thinks he is the greatest ever? I personally am not a big fan of his, but the biggest douche in the NFL? With people like Stallworth and our very own resident thug douche Lynch, how can Shockey be the biggest? Did he pee in your Wheaties or something? He isn't even in the top 20% of dumbasses in the NFL, you need to get over your personally opinions of players.

I'll never forget him dancing and clowning for the cameras, thinking his Giants were going to win a game, while in the background, the Giants kicker missed the potential GW FG.

can't find a link to the video clip, but I'm sure that many here remember this.

A sad day for Bills fans indeed, every time someone posts a retarded post like this.

he came into my son's restaurant last year in Albany and was not only a perfect gentleman and signed autographs, but took time to clown around with two little kids who were there. Seemed like a very nice guy who went out of his way to be good to the fans. He also said the coach Tom Coughlin, who often ate there with his wife, was a really nice guy as well.

Rico, is there any NFL QB that you like?
Absolutely! Currently playing? Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, to name three.

PS. I forgot about that POS Jay Cutler, Shockey at worst would be 4th (though I have no problem with him :w00t: )

Absolutely! Currently playing? Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, to name three.

PS. I forgot about that POS Jay Cutler, Shockey at worst would be 4th (though I have no problem with him :w00t: )

Wow. You hate Favre and Manning but look to Douchebag Tom and Phillip "The Mouth but can't back it up" Rivers as favs....?

Wow.

PS. I forgot about that POS Jay Cutler, Shockey at worst would be 4th (though I have no problem with him :wallbash: )

brady - biggest douche in football, randy moss is second

Agree. He might look a little like a douche but he seems like a hard worker. I would love to have a player like him on Bills

Yeah Rico if you don't think that Tom Terrific is the biggest Douchebag QB in the league then maybe you have never actually seen a douchebag. Does Brett Favre get up after every play and look at the referee scolding him for not doing his job correctly. Did Brett favre get the league to change its rules to make it safer for himself? No. Brady is a whiny little baby who gets all pissed off when things don't go his way. How many times has he guilted a ref into throwing a flag? I'm sick of his sh*t and couldn't have been happier to see him out a season and sitting at home for most of the playoffs.

Yeah Rico if you don't think that Tom Terrific is the biggest Douchebag QB in the league then maybe you have never actually seen a douchebag. Does Brett Favre get up after every play and look at the referee scolding him for not doing his job correctly. Did Brett favre get the league to change its rules to make it safer for himself? No. Brady is a whiny little baby who gets all pissed off when things don't go his way. How many times has he guilted a ref into throwing a flag? I'm sick of his sh*t and couldn't have been happier to see him out a season and sitting at home for most of the playoffs.

Agreed. :worthy:

Agreed 100%. He never claimed himself to be the best, and I can't see him making that claim now. He can, however, call himself a Super Bowl Champion - and do so without being a douche or exaggerating.

Oh ... and how many QBs have ever been as arrogant as Jim Kelly? Love the guy .. glad we had him when we did .. be he is more of a cocky douche than Shockey ever dreamed of being.