Good season, Rex Ryan

And take your Super Bowl parade plans and AFC champion t-shirts and stick 'em.

PTR

I swear I hate that fat ass more than I should...I REALLY despise him...I'm not saying I want him to die or anything...I do hope he REALLY loads up on NY Pizza, Beer, and plenty of junk food over the Off Season though...I wanna see how much that heart can take...

Everyone better take cover in NYC, or NJ, or wherever fat boy roams, because if that fat slob gets any bigger he's gonna blow...And that's gonna be a hell of a mess... :ph34r:

The abrasive Rex is annoying. I'm so incredibly elated they lost.

Does he know that if Indy and Cincy hadn't rested starters and weren't looking ahead to the playoffs, they would of lost both games and missed the playoffs with a 7-9 record?

I'll give credit where it's due and say their D played well but still, they stumbled ass-backward into the playoffs and got lucky.

I don't exactly like Rex Ryan, but I admire what he's done there. He's given them an attitude, an identity. I think that's people have been clamoring for the Bills to have for awhile now.

he is confident bordering on cocky but backs his attitude up with some results. when sanchez develops some more that team will be scary.

And take your Super Bowl parade plans and AFC champion t-shirts and stick 'em.

PTR

Yes, and I can stop hearing about how Darrell Revis is a "lockdown" corner and the greatest thing since sliced bread. :censored:

If he had been hired after Jauron should have been fired last season we would LOVE him. Aggressive defense, great running game. Frankly I think the Jets are the next AFC East dynasty.

You may be right.

He appears to be a good motivator. He is the Anti-Jauron.

I was so glad to see rex the hutt get his ass handed to him today. The jests were nothing more than lucky this season and will fall back down to earth next season.

You hope. I, OTOH, see a team with an INCREDIBLE defense and a killer ground game that if...IF...they can get their soon-to-be second-year QB on track will hand us some embarrassing losses next year and could win the division.

You hope. I, OTOH, see a team with an INCREDIBLE defense and a killer ground game that if...IF...they can get their soon-to-be second-year QB on track will hand us some embarrassing losses next year and could win the division.

I'm right there with you. Not sure what the status of Kris Jenkins is, but I see the Jets as the AFC East champs next year.

I was so glad to see rex the hutt get his ass handed to him today. The jests were nothing more than lucky this season and will fall back down to earth next season.

Yeah, OK - they got lucky on the road against Cinci, and San Diego. All luck...

I thought you were the resident PhD around here or whatever.

Yeah, OK - they got lucky on the road against Cinci, and San Diego. All luck...

I thought you were the resident PhD around here or whatever.

They were lucky. They were 7-7 and got to face Indy and Cincy who had already clinched, rested starters and played uninspired football because they had nothing to gain or lose. The Jets stumbled ass-backwards into the post season at 9-7.

They were lucky. They were 7-7 and got to face Indy and Cincy who had already clinched, rested starters and played uninspired football because they had nothing to gain or lose. The Jets stumbled ass-backwards into the post season at 9-7.

You're a PhD too?

If he had been hired after Jauron should have been fired last season we would LOVE him. Aggressive defense, great running game. Frankly I think the Jets are the next AFC East dynasty.

Well they'll sure be more competitive than our gaggle of fraggles, that's for damned sure. Ryan sure seems to have shown alot of posters here how wrong they were all season long. Funny how little humility they're showing right now, though. Should we be surprised?

:censored:

They finished 2-4 in the AFC East.

Facts suck!

They also faced two opponents who laid down for them after Rex declared his own team out of the playoffs, Wade-style.

I think the Dolphins are actually far better primed to own the division if Ronnie Brown can heal up and they sign a legit receiving threat (thank heavens for the Parcells-T.O. feud!). They had to play a different game when Brown got hurt.

The Jets got a lot of luck and happened to play some good playoff football, but they are flawed.

Reminder.. Most of this team was in place prior to Fatty being hired...

Reminder.. Most of this team was in place prior to Fatty being hired...

You're right. Which means it took Ryan to pull it all together (Sanchez is new but is not an improvement over Favre).

I'll bet most people would be thrilled if he were the head coach here.

I'm not even sure that he was annoying--it was the talking heads who over-covered him, who were annoying.

Facts suck!

They also faced two opponents who laid down for them after Rex declared his own team out of the playoffs, Wade-style.

I think the Dolphins are actually far better primed to own the division if Ronnie Brown can heal up and they sign a legit receiving threat (thank heavens for the Parcells-T.O. feud!). They had to play a different game when Brown got hurt.

The Jets got a lot of luck and happened to play some good playoff football, but they are flawed.

Not sure about Miami...They are a tough-hardnosed bunch but Brown is pretty injury prone and they ask him to do a heck of a lot...In the long run that whole thing is going to come down to how well Henne can develop if you ask me... :lol:

I don't exactly like Rex Ryan, but I admire what he's done there. He's given them an attitude, an identity. I think that's people have been clamoring for the Bills to have for awhile now.

I agree...

Although I feel that Eric Manginni built that team, drafted Darelle Revis and that offensive line and they already had a great running game when Ryan got there.

I would have to agree but it will be interesting to see if it is sustainable. The Bills languish in the sewer while the Jets have at least something to look forward to.

I'm one of the few who actually like Rex Ryan. I like his big, fat beer and pizza gut. I like his bravado and sense of humor. I like his football philosophy of toughness, attacking defense and strong running game. I am not a Jets fan by any stretch, but I do like Ryan. He's the anti-Jauron.

I agree 100%. I despise the Jets, Ryan, and especially Sanchez, but I'd love it if the Bills built their team like the Jets have. Aggressive defense, strong running game, and developing a young QB. However, trading away all their draft picks will come back to bite them eventually.

Gary Myers of SNY said before the season "The only thing that worries me are the Jets are a built to win now team with a rookie quarterback"

I agree with him. I could be wrong but I predict they will fall back into mediocrity rather than become dominant. The Jets are following the Redskins model of bringing in a lot of high priced free agents (Faneca, Pace, Jenkins, Scott, Richardson, Braylon Edwards, Leonard etc) rather than the Patriots, Steelers and Colts models of building mainly through the draft. The Jets only had 3 draft picks last year and this will have a disastrous ripple effect in years to come. Also, subtract 2 draft picks next year for Braylon Edwards trade.

Also, I'm not a believer in Sanchez at all. I think his drafting was mainly a ploy to sell PSLs. He may progress but he has basically been asked to do nothing this year, and when he has, he's been terrible. Don't let the media brainwash you into thinking the these 12 of 23 for 185 yd performances are all that spectacular. Yesterday was his best day ever mainly because of the 80 yd pass to Edwards but that was a busted coverage. Go compare Sanchize's stats to David Carr's rookie year.

And absolutely destroyed Houston on the road in Week 1. Houston was the first team left out. Call it luck or whatever, the Jets did enough to get in. And they validated their abilities with two big road wins in the playoffs. More luck?

I'm one of the few who actually like Rex Ryan. I like his big, fat beer and pizza gut. I like his bravado and sense of humor. I like his football philosophy of toughness, attacking defense and strong running game. I am not a Jets fan by any stretch, but I do like Ryan. He's the anti-Jauron.

I like him to. I don't like the fact that the Bills will have to face that defense twice a year, but I like Rex Ryan. The NFL needs more guys like him. The Belichick/Jauron/Norv style press conferences are an absolute joke. Finally, a coach acting with some bravado and talking a little trash is welcome to me. He puts himself out there, and if they win he looks like a confident leader, and if they lose, he looks like a brash fool. Either way, I like his attitude and he doesn't seem to feel the need to fit into a mold.

Guest dog14787
They finished 2-4 in the AFC East.

The AFC East will chew you up and spit you out like a worn out piece of bubble gum.

Never gets any easier, Brady/Belicheat start to decline a little and on steps Ryan/Sanchez. The big Tuna and his smelly can of Tuna Fish are no picnic and on any given day Buffalo can be a nasty can of whip ass to open up and I'll be willing to bet we're about to get even nastier...I sure hope so...