[Link] Are Cowher, Bills In Contract Negotiations?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen , trust me when i tell you i do not need to be lectured although you're insight was appreciated . That said, i just do not like when i see people getting attacked for an opinion which is what MB's are based 95% on..opinions! ..i mean have at it for all i care when ripping apart the opinion but NOT EVER the postER. Little history on me so you know, i have never taken any ones bs my whole over 40 years of existence here on this Earth whether it be out on the road where i have put many middle finger enthusiasts in their place or little mommas boys hiding behind the comfy confines of a pc...i have many friends in the Buffalo police dept and i have ways of finding out where people live even on a pc ...just thought i would give you a history lesson on me..i live my life by the motto of "always and forever calling someones bluff ! Other then that i am a great guy indeed ! :nana: rant off and i hope i have not offended anyone ...

Lighten up, Francis. :wallbash:

I think I got it....

DEAN IS JOE LOGAN!?! He obviously had to stop posting on this forum the minute he became connected to Ralph's inner circle.

I think I'll celebrate my genius with a Cherry Coke...

on BBMB they are claiming SKOOBY is joe logan. GOD I AM SO CONFUSED!!!

Listen , trust me when i tell you i do not need to be lectured although you're insight was appreciated . That said, i just do not like when i see people getting attacked for an opinion which is what MB's are based 95% on..opinions! ..i mean have at it for all i care when ripping apart the opinion but NOT EVER the postER. Little history on me so you know, i have never taken any ones bs my whole over 40 years of existence here on this Earth whether it be out on the road where i have put many middle finger enthusiasts in their place or little mommas boys hiding behind the comfy confines of a pc...i have many friends in the Buffalo police dept and i have ways of finding out where people live even on a pc ...just thought i would give you a history lesson on me..i live my life by the motto of "always and forever calling someones bluff ! Other then that i am a great guy indeed ! :nana: rant off and i hope i have not offended anyone ...

you joined this site 3 days ago. relax, bro, or you'll quickly be grouped with the SKOOBY's, Dellapelle John's and ICE's of the intraweb

ok...back to this thread's topic...Another poster dumbed this in thew Al Saunders thread...but it belongs here...

C. Brown

The last blurb:

"As much as I agree with Thurman on the fan base (and Thurman, I like the passion), I don’t think that’s a potential sticking point, if there is one, for Cowher. How aggressive the team is willing to be in free agency and final say on personnel decisions are more of what Cowher is interested in getting clarification on if things have even gotten that far."

C Brown is sounding a lot like Joe Logan...

you joined this site 3 days ago. relax, bro, or you'll quickly be grouped with the SKOOBY's, Dellapelle John's and ICE's of the intraweb

He may have to be put in a category of his own. I may be farily new but have been following this board for the past 4 years and have never seen anything like this here. Im gona report you for calling me silly you big meanie...WTF???

ok...back to this thread's topic...Another poster dumbed this in thew Al Saunders thread...but it belongs here...

C. Brown

The last blurb:

"As much as I agree with Thurman on the fan base (and Thurman, I like the passion), I don’t think that’s a potential sticking point, if there is one, for Cowher. How aggressive the team is willing to be in free agency and final say on personnel decisions are more of what Cowher is interested in getting clarification on if things have even gotten that far."

yeah I agree - if Cowher wasn't still an option, I suspect these guys would not be mentioning his name. Brown tips his hand a bit w/ regard to what is stalling Cowher, so please RB give the guy the assurances he needs already and end this speculation. I need to get some f..ing work done and this is a major distraction

C. Brown

The last blurb:

He is basically echoing what Logan said.

then why do you proceed to lecture us?

jw

C. Brown

The last blurb:

Actually, it appears that he is purely speculating.

He is basically echoing what Logan said.

Obviously...but why would the Bills Officially employed reporter rehash that? and then just toss in a snipit of if things have even gotten that far....just seems like something is up...last year Cowher and his agent shut the door on rumors very quickly...the silence is indicitive that talks have to be ongoing...

Obviously...but why would the Bills Officially employed reporter rehash that? and then just toss in a snipit of if things have even gotten that far....just seems like something is up...last year Cowher and his agent shut the door on rumors very quickly...the silence is indicitive that talks have to be ongoing...

I hear you, but I'm thinking he's just as hopeful as we are.

Gotta agree here. This, to me, is more telling, given that CB is the [un?]official mouthpiece of OBD. When Shanny said 'Thanks, no thanks', everything about him dried up in and around WNY.

Not the case with Cowher.

Chill dude and never threaten anyone that you will have the Buffalo police violate privacy laws because someone disagreed or maligned you on OBD. Seems like you need a few lectures on how to operate in polite society. If you want my address or anyone else's so you can try to kick a$$ just ask for it.

What would be so wrong in letting Cowher have input on players and assuring him the Bills are willing to put up the money? Seems like an easy thing for Ralph to agree to, if he wants a winner.

"Input" and "Final Say" are two different things. I have no doubt that whomever the coach is, he'd have input. However, I can see someone like Cowher wanting final say; while the new GM might think he should have final say.

I could also see FA players being a sticking point. It's one thing to go after FAs, but its something else to go after the Haynesworth's of the league. Personally, I'd prefer they stary away from the hottest FAs. It seems they never produce up to their previous standards. Of course, a top tier coach may think differently.

Not saying that any of that is a sticking point.... just saying.