[Link] Are Cowher, Bills In Contract Negotiations?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=tsn-...n&type=lgns

According to Joe Logan of EastAurora.org, the Buffalo Bills and Bill Cowher are in the middle of contract discussions for the head coaching vacancy.

Logan tweeted late Wednesday night, "Cowher OK with what the BIlls will offer Salary wise, but looking for commitment from RB for player."

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash::o:(

I bet poor Logan never expected this much attention on him, poor guy's stories are going to catch up with him and make him look foolish!

....or he'll make a name for himself as a legit bills reporter. Only time will tell.

what does that mean

I take it as he is waiting for Russ Brandon to commit to a player.

Whether that is somebody already on the roster (like TO), or committing to drafting a certain player (like Suh), or trading for somebody else's player, I have no clue.

I heard it's Cowler.

Simon Cowell will be coaching the Bills?!?!? WTF, I don't even watch American Idol, but all the snippets I have seen show this snarky Brit as an arrogant, pompous D-bag. Does he even realize this is American Football? Leave it to the Bills to go in uncharted waters when looking for a coach.

Simon Cowell will be coaching the Bills?!?!? WTF, I don't even watch American Idol, but all the snippets I have seen show this snarky Brit as an arrogant, pompous D-bag. Does he even realize this is American Football? Leave it to the Bills to go in uncharted waters when looking for a coach.

Well, at least the press conferences would be more entertaining ...