Bill Belicheat Cries Once Again

Bill Bilicheat is now blaming Houston's turf for Wes Welkers knee injury

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Man this guy just cries and complains about everything that doesn't go his way. Now I see why Tom Brady gets up and cries for a flag when a play doesn't go his way all the time... its because Belicheat teaches them to do it.

Man this guy just cries and complains about everything that doesn't go his way. Now I see why Tom Brady gets up and cries for a flag when a play doesn't go his way all the time... its because Belicheat teaches them to do it.

I heard that too. He always has to blame someone for everything. Forget the fact that Welker's injury could happen to ANYONE in the NFL, it was all Houston's fault for their turf (ignore the fact that that never happened to anyone but Welker this year). Give me a break Bill.

It's actually ironic as JP Losman was complaining recently that Vince Wilfork's flying elbow was one of the worst he's ever been illegally hit by.

What he is trying to say is:

"Boo hay, ahhhhhhh, If I had been allowed... hm hm hm to conduct my usual surveillance activities, I would have seen how bad the turf was. I also might have been able to catch some defensive signals by accident. WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

F#*K THOSE CHEATERS, KARMA!

I fully expect Goodell to mandate that all stadiums with artificial turf have to have their stadium resurfaced before next season with a league approved turf.

If I were Nix, I'd try and sign Pollard today; and make him being on the team the only condition any new coach has to concede to.

cue violin please......

Marcus Pollard is a former NFL Tight End. Bernard Pollard is the infamous scumbag you want.

That's a little harsh, considering he didn't do anything illegal, immoral or against the NFL rules on either play. He barely touched Welker and he got blocked into Brady. BTW, what did you think of Fat Boy Vince's hit on Losman then? Cry us a river.....

Marcus Pollard is a former NFL Tight End. Bernard Pollard is the infamous scumbag you want.

That's a little harsh, considering he didn't do anything illegal, immoral or against the NFL rules on either play. He barely touched Welker and he got blocked into Brady. BTW, what did you think of Fat Boy Vince's hit on Losman then? Cry us a river.....

Saved me a post. Thanks.

And yes to signing Pollard. The Patriots have made a habit of signing players that have hurt them in the past. The Bills might as well sign players that have helped hurt the Patriots. :thumbsup:

A lot of players have been complaining about that field not just the Pats. If you saw replays of the injury you will see his foot planted and the turf give way. Plus you never really see BB complaing, Tom Brady maybe but BB is usually tight lipped.

A lot of players have been complaining about that field not just the Pats. If you saw replays of the injury you will see his foot planted and the turf give way. Plus you never really see BB complaing, Tom Brady maybe but BB is usually tight lipped.

Oh no, Belichick was very vocal about the turf. Houston sports radio was having a field day with that.

All he has done since spy-gate is cry and complain about everything and anything that didn't go his way.

Tell me when he has complained and cried about everything! When they took the first round draft choice away he thought it was a little heavy of a penalty. When Tom Brady went down last year he said it was at time a legal hit. You can hate him but he does not cray and complain like Polian, who seems to complain and next year there is a new rule change. Or how there is always that pass interference penalty in the 4th quarter that turns the game in the Colts favor no matter who they are playing. And as much as we hate him he is still a good coach who gets the wins and most of the time in the playoffs.

How many coaches have the Bills had since he arrived in NE. How many Super Bowls and playoff games have we won this decade?

If the turf was really that bad, why did he leave most of his starters in for the remainder of the game when he already had a playoff spot?

And yes, you always see Bellicheat* crying. Always.

I fully expect Goodell to mandate that all stadiums with artificial turf that the Patriots will play on have to have their stadium resurfaced before next season with a league approved turf.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Tell me when he has complained and cried about everything! When they took the first round draft choice away he thought it was a little heavy of a penalty. When Tom Brady went down last year he said it was at time a legal hit. You can hate him but he does not cray and complain like Polian, who seems to complain and next year there is a new rule change. Or how there is always that pass interference penalty in the 4th quarter that turns the game in the Colts favor no matter who they are playing. And as much as we hate him he is still a good coach who gets the wins and most of the time in the playoffs.

How many coaches have the Bills had since he arrived in NE. How many Super Bowls and playoff games have we won this decade?

Dude, you just gave yourself away as a Pats* fan--only Bizarro World Pats* fans have such hate for the Colts, Dungy and Polian. Most other folks just respect them and the job they've done building a team--like, for ex., last year's team having not a single starter that had played a down for another team. All home grown talent. Kinda the opposite of your team, who EVERYONE else in the League hates for being cheaters. That stuff about bad calls and rule changes is such a joke coming from a fan of the team that mysteriously comes up with more late game changing calls or no calls in their favor--BY FAR--than any other team in the League. Just off the top of my head comes the Tuck Rule, "Just Give It To Them", the complete screw job against the Bills in the first game in 2007 that was so bad it was written up as a joke in TMQ, not mention the 2007 Monday Nighter against the Ravens (make no mistake, if they can take your boys to the woodshed this weekend and rub your noses in it on national TV, they will) or worse yet, the Colts AFCCG in which said original Mr. Pollard was indeed held repeatedly with no calls late in the 4th quarter, right in front of refs, no less (I should know, I've got that one on TIVO). There are more, but time is short. Incredible....

Dude, you just gave yourself away as a Pats* fan--only Bizarro World Pats* fans have such hate for the Colts, Dungy and Polian. Most other folks just respect them and the job they've done building a team--like, for ex., last year's team having not a single starter that had played a down for another team. All home grown talent. Kinda the opposite of your team, who EVERYONE else in the League hates for being cheaters. That stuff about bad calls and rule changes is such a joke coming from a fan of the team that mysteriously comes up with more late game changing calls or no calls in their favor--BY FAR--than any other team in the League. Just off the top of my head comes the Tuck Rule, "Just Give It To Them", the complete screw job against the Bills in the first game in 2007 that was so bad it was written up as a joke in TMQ, not mention the 2007 Monday Nighter against the Ravens (make no mistake, if they can take your boys to the woodshed this weekend and rub your noses in it on national TV, they will) or worse yet, the Colts AFCCG in which said original Mr. Pollard was indeed held repeatedly with no calls late in the 4th quarter, right in front of refs, no less (I should know, I've got that one on TIVO). There are more, but time is short. Incredible....

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To add on: Tom Brady ha had more roughing the passer flags called in his favor than any other QB in history. How about Bill Bilicheat leaving the field and refusing to shake hands with the opposing coaches when he loses a big game. The list can keep going and going

Dude, I live in New England and even with the biased reporting around here Belicheck *still* comes off as whiny. He's a total scumbag. He reminds me of a couple of punks I went to school with who would sweet-talk their way out of everything or have their parents step in if they couldn't. And all the damn Pats* fans are ridiculously whiny too.

Haha. I love a team that had 2 of the biggest scumbag cheap shot artists in the NFL, Harrison and Wilfork, whining about someone being a scumbag. It's like Paris Hilton calling another girl a whore.

Plus, To Brady has turned into the biggest cry baby, sissy in the league. I hated the PAts but always respected him because he worked hard to turn himself into a star. But if someone has the audacity to touch him, he cries to the ref for a flag and even fake attempted going after a Texans player. I'll nver root for injuries but karma is a mean old lady.

:D

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To add on: Tom Brady ha had more roughing the passer flags called in his favor than any other QB in history. How about Bill Bilicheat leaving the field and refusing to shake hands with the opposing coaches having a hissy fit when he loses a big game. The list can keep going and going

Fixed! :thumbsup: