Two dropped kicks away from being 5-2

stevestojan

We have played a pretty sad season so far offensively. And yet we are two simple "FAIR CATCH, I GOT IT!" away from being 5-2.

Every year we have that one game we can look back to (Losing to Denver on a FG that seemed impossible to get a FG unit onto the field... losing to Dallas in a game that made me want to punch myself in the face, etc, etc, etc). This year we are lucky to have TWO games where we can look back to the reason we don't make the playoffs.

I love being a Bills fan. Its too easy to root for anyone else. And !@#$ anyone that does.

We have played a pretty sad season so far offensively. And yet we are two simple "FAIR CATCH, I GOT IT!" away from being 5-2.

Every year we have that one game we can look back to (Losing to Denver on a FG that seemed impossible to get a FG unit onto the field... losing to Dallas in a game that made me want to punch myself in the face, etc, etc, etc). This year we are lucky to have TWO games where we can look back to the reason we don't make the playoffs.

I love being a Bills fan. Its too easy to root for anyone else. And !@#$ anyone that does.

You forget; that's what makes us the Buffalo Bills--i.e., excruciatingly awful losses that we can go back and lament when we finish the season X games out of the playoffs.

same thing last season too. off the top of my head, the Jets fumble, and the Cleveland Monday nighter.

And probably every other 9-7 season.

they could have also stolen the SF game and the Miami game in Toronto.

but they always remain mediocre

I guess someone has to say it.....it was not certain they would have won either of those games without those turnovers

i think they were done in that Pats game and would have lost anyway bc they were not getting a first down....who knows about the Cleveland game

Please don't do this......we are also 2 better performances by QB's (Sanchez, Dellhome) from being 1-6.

Just enjoy the win and be glad our young players seem to be continually improving.

You are going to get a ton of "And if my Uncle was a woman he'd be my Aunt"-type replies, but it absolutely bugs the crap out of me that is the case. Say whatt you want - but just two single boneheaded plays by two different morons who needed to do nothing more than catch/hold onto a ball, and we have two more wins. No other team can say that.

DESPITE how horribly we have played this year - that is the most amazing thing.

Every team has a couple/few games like the ones we lost earlier. It all evens out in the end. I'd rather be (3-4) now, than (5-2) like this time last year, only to see them blow it in mid-to-late season again. We're really not a (5-2) team, let's face it. Sure, it would've been nice to have those two wins, especially the NE one. But we are what we are. But I LOVED THIS WIN!!! (I was the only one to pick Buffalo in my pool, and it put me on top)

Furthermore ... I don't care how bad Fitz was ... I never want to see Edwards take another snap this year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

We were tied with Cleveland when Roscoe gave them the game. Nothing indicated that the Bills were ever going to score again and win it. So at best 4-2-1

By the way ... I'm up in Queensbury ... land of the Giants and Jets fans. Hope you have more support down your way.

Every team has a couple/few games like the ones we lost earlier. It all evens out in the end. I'd rather be (3-4) now, than (5-2) like this time last year, only to see them blow it in mid-to-late season again. We're really not a (5-2) team, let's face it. Sure, it would've been nice to have those two wins, especially the NE one. But we are what we are. But I LOVED THIS WIN!!! (I was the only one to pick Buffalo in my pool, and it put me on top)

Furthermore ... I don't care how bad Fitz was ... I never want to see Edwards take another snap this year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

New signature... if you don't mind.

We were tied with Cleveland when Roscoe gave them the game. Nothing indicated that the Bills were ever going to score again and win it. So at best 4-2-1

+1. I'm not going to give you one of those "you can't say if" posts either, but there was no indication at all we were ever going to score in the Cleveland game under Trent. That loss to Cleveland was just a matter of time. Roscoe saved us all from watching the Bills lose in OT rather than regulation, that's all.

Not that I wasn't still pissed at him...

The Pats* game, on the other hand, was a definite "IF" game. If Leodis doesn't fumble, we win the game.

I say 4-3. So we're 3-4 and a game under where we "should" be.

Dude, you can't live your life like that...we should have lost the Jets game and NOBODY deserved to win the Browns game. 3 - 4 is a fair record for this team on a good day!