Do you realize

C.Biscuit97

I do agree with that. I jsut find it funny how close we are to being in first in the worst season in Bills history.

Well, then you obviously missed the 1968 (a season in which the Bills went to WR Rutkowski to play QB) version of the Bills, half the 1970's, the 1985 version, and the 2001 version.

Nope, as bad as this team may be, we've had worse.....

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :bag:

Great, all this team has to hope for is every team we play to mentally takes the game off, and we can then slip into the playoffs, and then everybody with THAT as a goal finally gets to see how pathetic a goal it really was. Just imagine this club, with these coaches, in the playoffs. I puke a little thinking about it.

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :bag:

Do you realize, with an average head coach, we are 4-2 at least. We won Sunday despite Jaurons best efforts to lose. He costs us more wins than any one player. Hell, any 22 players.

If Leodis doesn't fumble, we go 3 and out and brady beats us at the end. Jauron finds a way to lose that one somehow, no doubt in my mind.

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :unsure:

<sigh> "If" is the biggest word in the dictionary.

two dumb mistakes (they are all costly but..) cost us 2 games.

That's why I get ticked when I hear how "great the NYETS and Dullfish" are.

Please, even if we had won those games we would still be a lesser team to the Jets and Fish according to ESPN, etc.

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :unsure:

Do you realize how stupid that is? NE had essentially 4 timeouts and just over 2 min left in the game if Leodis does the touchback. If he runs out and doesnt fumble, they have 3 timeouts and almost a full 2 minutes left. That game was FAR from over if Leodis doesnt fumble...but based on the general rediculous posts you seem to frequently make I wouldnt expect you to understand that.

How is it dreaming that we lost a game we led the entire way because of a stupid play by one player?

lmao off at how dumb this post is...not sure what is dumber, the original post you put in this thread or this one.

1. We left a lot of points on the field by stalled drives, costly penalties, dropped passes, and Trent just not seeing anything down field. We should have been up by more, so to say we lost becuase of one play might be one of the top 10 dumbest things I have seen on here...

2. The game was FAR from over if Leodis doesnt fumble...ton of time and lots of timeouts for NE and Buffalo had struggled to get first downs in the second half.

Do you realize how stupid that is? NE had essentially 4 timeouts and just over 2 min left in the game if Leodis does the touchback. If he runs out and doesnt fumble, they have 3 timeouts and almost a full 2 minutes left. That game was FAR from over if Leodis doesnt fumble...but based on the general rediculous posts you seem to frequently make I wouldnt expect you to understand that.

The only thing more ridiculous than this post, is your spelling of ridiculous. You must have gotten that from here: http://www.unwords.com/unword/rediculous.html :unsure:

LMFAO at how effin' dumb this post is - if McKelvin does the touchback, Buffalo has the ball - not New England*.

You make a ridiculously stupid assumption that Buffalo would not have been able to protect the ball for two minutes and advance it for at least one first down, since - up to that point - we hadn't committed a single turnover and were averaging 4.7 yards per carry on the ground.

At the very worst, Moorman's one of best punters in the league and would have put NE* back at least at their* own* 35 instead of our 20 - and they'd* have had no timeouts since they* would have burned them during our drive.

You post some pretty stupid s__t - usually dripping with arrogance - but this is about the dumbest post you've ever put up here.

The only thing more ridiculous than this post, is your spelling of ridiculous. You must have gotten that from here: http://www.unwords.com/unword/rediculous.html :unsure:

Another reason why you are a worthless poster who adds nothing to a thread...I swear, you are incapable of every actually adding anything worth reading to a thread...you just throw out some weak attempt at an insult and thats it.

The fact that you think the game was over if Leodis doesnt fumble is just further illustration to why you are worthless on this board. Do you realize that both NE and Buffalo had a drive with the time that was left on the clock after Leodis fumbled? But you are right, 3 timeouts and 2 min left in the game wasnt enough time for NE to stop us and get the ball back...your ignorance runs so deep its laughable...

LMFAO at how effin' dumb this post is - if McKelvin does the touchback, Buffalo has the ball - not New England*.

You make a ridiculously stupid assumption that Buffalo would not have been able to protect the ball for two minutes and advance it for at least one first down, since - up to that point - we hadn't committed a single turnover and were averaging 4.7 yards per carry on the ground.

At the very worst, Moorman's one of best punters in the league and would have put NE* back at least at their* own* 35 instead of our 20 - and they'd* have had no timeouts since they* would have burned them during our drive.

You post some pretty stupid s__t - usually dripping with arrogance - but this is about the dumbest post you've ever put up here.

My gosh, I suspected it, but now I know it...you cant read. I never said NE was getting the ball back I said there was PLENTY of time for NE to get the ball back with enough time to win the game. Let me make it easier for you to understand:

1. If Leodis downs it in the endzone, there is 2:06 left on the clock giving NE essentially 4 timeouts. If Buffalo doesnt get a first down, something we were stuggling with in the second half (not to mention the tendency to get penalties) then NE gets the ball back with about 1:45 seconds and a full timeout still and solid field position. If you dont think thats enough time for Tom Brady then you are too dumb to be allowed to post on this board...

2. If Leodis runs the ball out and doesnt fumble, there would be abotu 1:58 seconds on the clock and NE would still get the ball back with about 1:40 seconds and no time outs...again plenty of time for Tom Brady who has done it many times and was driving all 2nd half on us.

So, please, spare me the insults. If you are going to insult the post at least have a leg to stand on rather than just sticking your stank foot in your mouth...

Oh and about us using up the clock...if we were so productive on offense we would have put more points up than 17, more importantly, we wouldnt have so many short drives in the second half, you know the same half we are talking about here. If you think its a sure thing we would have gotten a first down, you are dumber than I thought, and I already thought you to be pretty dumb...I mean all you do is post an insult or post a link to your boy crush coach...

My gosh, I suspected it, but now I know it...you cant read. I never said NE was getting the ball back I said there was PLENTY of time for NE to get the ball back with enough time to win the game. Let me make it easier for you to understand:

1. If Leodis downs it in the endzone, there is 2:06 left on the clock giving NE essentially 4 timeouts. If Buffalo doesnt get a first down, something we were stuggling with in the second half (not to mention the tendency to get penalties) then NE gets the ball back with about 1:45 seconds and a full timeout still and solid field position. If you dont think thats enough time for Tom Brady then you are too dumb to be allowed to post on this board...

2. If Leodis runs the ball out and doesnt fumble, there would be abotu 1:58 seconds on the clock and NE would still get the ball back with about 1:40 seconds and no time outs...again plenty of time for Tom Brady who has done it many times and was driving all 2nd half on us.

So, please, spare me the insults. If you are going to insult the post at least have a leg to stand on rather than just sticking your stank foot in your mouth...

Oh and about us using up the clock...if we were so productive on offense we would have put more points up than 17, more importantly, we wouldnt have so many short drives in the second half, you know the same half we are talking about here. If you think its a sure thing we would have gotten a first down, you are dumber than I thought, and I already thought you to be pretty dumb...I mean all you do is post an insult or post a link to your boy crush coach...

awww alphapooo, looks like somebody got there panties all up in a bunch, of course you are assuming that we wouldn't of gotten a first down when in fact we had been running the ball effectively through out the game, and of course you are assuming that we only burn 18 seconds including the punt :unsure: . Of course you are assuming that if we wouldn't of gotten a first down that they would of most likely of had to drive 70 yards with no T.O's within (realistically about 1:20).

That's a lot of if's alpha. But go on believing what you want, and talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you criticize Senator for insulting you, when your previous three posts are insulting other posters. :D

Dumbass :P

:doh::lol::w00t: :w00t:

hahahahahaha - LMFAO again! You're one funny - and stupid - dude.

awww alphapooo, looks like somebody got there panties all up in a bunch, of course you are assuming that we wouldn't of gotten a first down when in fact we had been running the ball effectively through out the game, and of course you are assuming that we only burn 18 seconds including the punt :doh: . Of course you are assuming that if we wouldn't of gotten a first down that they would of most likely of had to drive 70 yards with no T.O's within (realistically about 1:20).

That's a lot of if's alpha. But go on believing what you want, and talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you criticize Senator for insulting you, when your previous three posts are insulting other posters. :lol:

Dumbass :w00t:

Lets see, you dont think 1:20 (which there is no way 40 seconds is run off on 3 short run plays and a punt moron) is enough time for Brady to go 70 yards with Moss and Welker? Might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen here...

And as far as how well we were running the ball...first off, anyone who has ever played a single down of football knows full well that things are different in the final 2 mintues, especially when the D knows you are going to run the ball. So thanks for clearly establishing your lack football knowledge once again...not to mention winners step up when it counts, and I would put all my money on the NE defense to get a stop over our inept offense to get the first down in that situation every single time.

Secondly, we were no where near as effective offensively in the second half as the first...

Man, I swear Magox, I dont think I have ever seen one intelligent post by you, ever. Probably most of your posts are just insults to people who dont ball wash Trent like you do...

:doh::lol::w00t: :w00t:

hahahahahaha - LMFAO again! You're one funny - and stupid - dude.

Surprised you bothered to reply without adding a link to a Leech clip cuz thats all you know how to do for one...

And I assure you there is nothing stupid in the post you are replying to, which is why you dont have the intellect to even respond to it in any way other than saying its stupid.

I dont know why they keep posters like you and get rid of Skooby...

Lets see, you dont think 1:20 (which there is no way 40 seconds is run off on 3 short run plays and a punt moron) is enough time for Brady to go 70 yards with Moss and Welker? Might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen here...

And as far as how well we were running the ball...first off, anyone who has ever played a single down of football knows full well that things are different in the final 2 mintues, especially when the D knows you are going to run the ball. So thanks for clearly establishing your lack football knowledge once again...not to mention winners step up when it counts, and I would put all my money on the NE defense to get a stop over our inept offense to get the first down in that situation every single time.

Secondly, we were no where near as effective offensively in the second half as the first...

Man, I swear Magox, I dont think I have ever seen one intelligent post by you, ever. Probably most of your posts are just insults to people who dont ball wash Trent like you do...

coming from the guy who said our offensive line and coach are better than average. :doh:

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :doh:

true...and the realization that this organization is a mess would have been delayed about 4-5 weeks. At least we bottomed out quickly this year.

coming from the guy who said our offensive line and coach are better than average. :doh:

Once again, you ignore all the facts and add nothing to a thread but an insult because you are incapable of discussing the football information presented to you so all you know how to do is make stuff up...your total MO...

Seriously, why do insist on making things up or manipulating stuff? I mean that with all seriousness...I want you to answer that question because you do it all the time and get called on it all the time. Is it because you made such an azz of yourself with all your outlandish ball washing claims about Trent and how he is better than Cutler and so many others all the while insulting those you saw his faults? Is that the only way you can save face is by trying to make things up to make others look dumber than you (which is almost impossible by the way).

I said I felt our O Line has more talent than last year and by years end I think we would be a better unit (assuming we stayed healthy, which we are not). I still stand by that. Wood and Levitre will be very good, Handgartner is definitely an upgrade, Bell has potential if he can get more disciplined, and Butler is more valuable than people give him credit for and this new guy we got from GB is quite promising. With more time together, a real QB behind them, and Butler back, this unit has real potential.

On DJ, I said that he gets more respect around the league then he does with the fans. But, that was before this season, so I doubt that is still the case now.

Man, just when I think you have reached the limits of your stupidity, you stoop even lower and continue trying to spread BS...seriously, stop stalking me and go on and waste someone elses time with your made up gibberish...I mean this with all sencerity when I say you are a complete waste of time...

Once again, you ignore all the facts and add nothing to a thread but an insult because you are incapable of discussing the football information presented to you so all you know how to do is make stuff up...your total MO...

Seriously, why do insist on making things up or manipulating stuff? I mean that with all seriousness...I want you to answer that question because you do it all the time and get called on it all the time. Is it because you made such an azz of yourself with all your outlandish ball washing claims about Trent and how he is better than Cutler and so many others all the while insulting those you saw his faults? Is that the only way you can save face is by trying to make things up to make others look dumber than you (which is almost impossible by the way).

I said I felt our O Line has more talent than last year and by years end I think we would be a better unit (assuming we stayed healthy, which we are not). I still stand by that. Wood and Levitre will be very good, Handgartner is definitely an upgrade, Bell has potential if he can get more disciplined, and Butler is more valuable than people give him credit for and this new guy we got from GB is quite promising. With more time together, a real QB behind them, and Butler back, this unit has real potential.

On DJ, I said that he gets more respect around the league then he does with the fans. But, that was before this season, so I doubt that is still the case now.

Man, just when I think you have reached the limits of your stupidity, you stoop even lower and continue trying to spread BS...seriously, stop stalking me and go on and waste someone elses time with your made up gibberish...I mean this with all sencerity when I say you are a complete waste of time...

you're a one trick pony poster. The spectrum of your insight on football is limited to one thing and one thing only, and that is how ****ty TE is. Other than that, you have very little value.

In regards to me saying that TE is better than Cutler, I never said that, so go back to the Cutler thread and show me where I said he was better. :doh: But you see what you want to see Alpo, and nothing more.

So, go on ahead and backtrack from what you said about the O-line and DJ, because at the end of the day, your one track mind and narrow scope of Bills football talk has earned you the name of Alphadouche and for that, I say bravoooo :lol:

you're a one trick pony poster. The spectrum of your insight on football is limited to one thing and one thing only, and that is how ****ty TE is. Other than that, you have very little value.

In regards to me saying that TE is better than Cutler, I never said that, so go back to the Cutler thread and show me where I said he was better. :doh: But you see what you want to see Alpo, and nothing more.

So, go on ahead and backtrack from what you said about the O-line and DJ, because at the end of the day, your one track mind and narrow scope of Bills football talk has earned you the name of Alphadouche and for that, I say bravoooo :lol:

You cant be serious...you said numerous times you would rather have Trent over Cutler, and even went on and on about how Trent beat Cutler in Denver, etc etc...if you expect anyone to believe you didnt say Trent is better than Cutler than you should just get a new account. The depths of you ignorance is astounding...

And, you are such a moron. I can show you in so many threads where you said verbatim about how when I wasnt talkiing about Trent (becuase you said I was so wrong about Trent...lmao at you for that) that I had a good insight and knew a lot about football. I mean you literally said that numerous times genius...Now you say, I was spot on about Trent but somehow know nothing else? Geezus, you have spewed so much made up gibberish and BS on here you cant even remember that crap you say anymore.

Not to mention, you used to agree with me in just about every thread except Trent. Funny, as soon as Trent confirmed all the flaws you disagreed with all summer, you now just try to insult me and all the others who were right about Trent to make everyone forget what an idiot you were with all your Trent claims this summer...pretty pathetic...

Dude you are seriously too much man...go find someone else to try and spew this gibberish on to. You make me miss Skooby

:w00t:

Do you realize that the pats scored 14 points in less then 5 mins left in the game and that all the Bills had to do after the fumble was to go thirty yards in 30 seconds to kick a field goal and go into OT to try and win it but failed to do so. Do you realize that if Leodis didnt fumble there was no guarentee that we would have won the game anyway.

Do you also realize that this team hasnt been playing very well alll season they certainly do not look like a team that belongs on the top of a division and certainly bares no resemblence to a top 12 team in the NFL.

WOW :doh: Buzz Kill

Another reason why you are a worthless poster who adds nothing to a thread...I swear, you are incapable of every actually adding anything worth reading to a thread...you just throw out some weak attempt at an insult and thats it.

your ignorance runs so deep its laughable...

It's funny because a lot of people could say the exact same thing about you. Dawg. :doh:

Now run along and make 2,000 more posts about a NFL QB that you have a creepy obsession with. Dawg.

c'mon they scored a touchdown on a long drive and then got the ball on our 30 yard line. It's not like they drove 80 yards twice. You're right that if he not fumbled there was no guarantee that we would have killed the clock completely (though we'd moved the ball with relative ease all game). Even if we punted they still would have had to drive basically the length of the field with no timeouts and needing a touchdown. The chances were REALLY good that we win that game if Leodis doesn't fumble.

Agree, I was there. Cheatriots fans were giving me congrats on a great game, telling me we should hit the road, because traffic is wicked bad (while they were streaming out of the place). We had that game. McKelvin's fumble was the reason we lost.

Thank you fellow Canisius grad. Its nice to see some level of intellectual policing.

How is it dreaming that we lost a game we led the entire way because of a stupid play by one player?

Because it's been happening by our players or coaching staff for ten years now. It doesn't come as a shock to anyone anymore that we'll do something to screw up almost any game we play in.