Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize if someone has posted about our current #1 in the world and Australian Open Champ Victoria Azerenka. I just love tennis girls :)http://assets.usta.com/assets/1/getty/GalleryMainDimensionId/137369604.jpg

Did you ever go to a tournament? I went to the one in Key Biscayne in 1992. I had no idea what amazing bodies they had until I was just feet away from them. Steffi Graf - I didn't think much of her until I saw her. Then, SI put out some amazing pics of her later.....They were all much better in person. And, the one that I used to not really get - Gabby Sabatinni - she was amazing up close.

Kate Upton is beautiful.

But lets be honest.....

She wears bathing suits three sizes too small. Shes doing the female equivalent of Robert Plant wearing skin tight jeans with no underwear. Big deal.

And she is also about ONE Happy Meal away from those hips of hers exploding into the next County.

Edited by RkFast

Yeah....and....

Kate Upton is beautiful.

But lets be honest.....

She wears bathing suits three sizes too small. Shes doing the female equivalent of Robert Plant wearing skin tight jeans with no underwear. Big deal.

And she is also about ONE Happy Meal away from those hips of hers exploding into the next County.

Kate Upton is beautiful.

But lets be honest.....

Well it's a fine line for sure, but I'll enjoy her walking it deftly for the moment.

Kate Upton is beautiful.

But lets be honest.....

I think you need to take the Kate Upton Sobe Staring Challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwM4fborwJk&feature=player_embedded

I lost :oops:

:lol: :lol:

I'll go with curvy Kate Upton

Amazing!

A model walking down the runway and she doesn't look like a walking stick.

A woman with a real body is sexy. Also having "meat" doesn't make you look fat, it makes you look healthy.

I won! :nana:

Oh wait. We had to stare at her eyes??!? :doh:

:lol: